File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
Updated with more balanced stats.

If you want to see a showcase thread it's here:

http://aom.heavengames.com/
cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?
action=ct&f=19,26225,0,10

Hey again guys! If you like my mages, you'll love this one! This mod installs the ArchIllume Mage, an upgrade of the Light Mage. He is a support based unit with some special spells. He attacks normally and can send units flying using the power of the light. An added bonus is that when he casts this, the units only fly once the "shockwave" hits them! I didn't even mean to do it buuuttt :D Happy downloading! Screenshots in download.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AndrewYang I'm just about to play the mage and test it out. But I have a question, can you play with it in game?
AndrewYang I have a question for your assasin V3. I can't get it to work. Any tips on how to make it work? I have Vista...:(
AndrewYang
Rating
Rating: 5
Very good mod. I am happy the it doesn't replace any units, which I hate when it does, and the texture is really good. Only one thing that I didn't like was how it was so powerful. Other than that, very good.

Additional Comments:

Nothing really :D
MythicRuler The texture is just the standard pharaoh texture without the player colors but otherwise its good.
newb27
File Author
Thanks for all the comments and support. I will lower his stats (I accidently gave you guys the one where his attack rate was x2 what it should be :D)

@MythicRuler
Yes I realize that it is the same as the pharaoh, but I didn't want to mess up any of his gold etc. PS You give very constructive comments/reviews :D

@AndrewYang
I believe it should work the exact same on Vista as XP. Also, no it will not work online.

EDIT: Wait, is it really the exact same as a pharaoh without player colors? Dangit! I took about 10 minutes editing my ArchFire Mages texture to be that of the ArchIllume lol.

[Edited on 01/20/08 @ 09:19 PM]

AndrewYang Newb27, I just started to download modpacks because I haven't played this amazing game in a while and I encountered a conflict when i'm trying to download some other mods, the one that has techtreex. Do I copy and paste the techtreexes in my original techtreex? Other than that I have no clue.
newb27
File Author
Yes. You must find the god you wish to put him under, then paste it there.
Leto II mmm. this looks a lot has one of my upcoming units... anyway, god use of particles and actions...
newb27
File Author
Thanks! E-mail me it if you want and I'll give you some feedback on it.
Leto II thanks for the offer but I think Im going to whait until is finish...
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,317
Favorites: [Who?]0