Modpacks » The One

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The One

Author File Description
Leto II
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
This Modpack adds one new unit, Neo, from the Matrix Movies, wich can be used from the editor of the game. This Mod features:

-Customize textures, with real skins from the movie

-New Models, for every attack, including a power kick that sends enemys to fly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Hahahahaha - Thats so cool! wow - he's awesome.

Nice mod! If my pooter wasn't stupid i'd install that. Wow - I really like that mod great job ~ Khan
newb27 I have yet to play around with it but... Man, I wish I'd had this idea lol!
Khaiseri
(id: NagaMyrmidon)
In the image he looks fat!
nuclear arbitor i don't think using skins from the movie is helpful, its probably unhelpful unless he has a cini version because all it does is increase size. Some one did already make a Neo mod a while ago but what ever. maybe ill get around to dling it.
Leto II
File Author
Thanks for the comments, and yes I know that he looks fat, but I havent time to put him on diet =).

I dont know if using skins from the movie is a good or bad thing, I just put the info of what I did. The true is that I use movie screenshots, for two reasons, first because it saves me a lot of time, second beacause I know that if I try paint the clothes by myself, it would be horrible.

Before releasing this I search for any other Neo mod but didnt find anything, could you please place a link here nuclear arbitor?
MythicRuler The mod isnt named Neo it just comes with a neo unit. Your texture is better though, I cant tell from a first glance what unit it was. If you are curious here is the link.
http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=4201
Leto II
File Author
I have just check that other neo mod, and is great!, is evident that they put more effort than I in the models, the truth is that I only made this because I have just learn how to animate in gmax, and want to make something easy, anyway thanks for the reference.

PS. Maybe I should steal some of the movements of that other neo...

[Edited on 02/24/08 @ 02:09 AM]

nuclear arbitor lol go for it. try and change the stretching though, its kinda annoying.
newb27 You really need to work on his face lol. It's a little concerning how many pounds Neo's put on over the years :D The glasses are unproportional BTW.
nuclear arbitor there is no spoon. hmmm... there is no fat
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:896
Favorites: [Who?]0