File Details
# of Players: 2
Map Type: Savannah
Map Size: Normal
Game Type: Unknown
AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
Player 1's Name: Anastasoulis
Player 2's Name: Hades_ITA_Hades
It all well smoothly for a Thor, my Valk did a successful raid on his wood with FF, and I had enough Hersir to kill his Cyclops. Only drawback was, that he cast his damn magic and couldn't train RC fast enough.
Then, I dominated the map and even got 4 TC while advancing with Bragi and a big cav army, having a force of TA and Hersir for backup.
But, as usual, I wasn't aggressive enough, he built up a force of many tox and lions and counterattacked demolishing 2 of my TC up front.
I was gonna try for a Rag, had enough vils to do so, but he paused and asked me kindly to end it cause he had to leave. He was a nice guy, so I obliged him and resigned.
You see, I only play for fun, and don't care so much for ratings, but it was a nice game anyways.
If you're gonna watch, enjoy

regards
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Baseballkid14 I don't like watchign rated games which is why I wont dl this but.... If he had to leave, why didn't you save instead of resign?
Anastasoulis
File Author
well, if you cared to watch it, he had me pretty much and I was going to Rag as a final try, but he had about 20 tox, 4 golden lions, 4 petroboloi and 3 heroes. My eco was really good, but 1 rax, 2 Hillforts and a handfull of army. So I gave it to him to be fair and square

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:157
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:58.90 KB
Added:03/20/08