Multiplayer Scenarios » Elemental Civilization

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Elemental Civilization

Author File Description
MtN_Death
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is Elemental Civ. my newest creation but, unlike a bunch of other Civs. where you just go around a boring map fighting everything i've add a cool twist to mine.

When I came up with the name Elemental it reminded me of the seasons of the year so I put in the seasons.

Each season is 5 mins long and every one has a different effect and different lighting which I am about to explain.

Spring - In Spring the lighting turns a little darker and it starts to rain. Not only that but a trigger that I dled from nottud super pack allowed me to put in the noises for thunder and spontaneous flashes here and there for lightning. Thnx whoever made that trig.

Summer - Probably one of the more dull seasons. The lighting turns to that of a desert and all the rain turns into rays of sun. Summer is suppose to be relaxing isnt it =p.

Fall - My second favorite season. In fall the lighting turns to an orange color and all of the suns rays die out and turn into blowing leaves to represent the dying of the earth. A fun season.

Winter - In Winter the lighting turns darker but not super dark. It starts to snow and Santa pwns you all lol jk. No Santa. It will snow at a steady pace the entire time and you will have the ability to see through the snow.

Then of course it goes back to spring and the cycle repeats itself. This is a warning so that no one will complain. If you are sensitive to flashes i suggest that you don't watch the spring season. It flashes probably 30-40 times in the 5 mins. and I don't want anyone getting hurt.

The seasons were not hard to make so if you want to know how just PM me online (ESO: Moto_LDR_Khaos) and I will tell you what to do. You can get me anywhere really.

Hope you guys Elemental Civ. please leave comments about the map and the seasons system it would be much appreciated! See the pictures!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
another thing that you could do if you are planning on making another version or another type is, create environmental effects. By that I mean:

In spring grant gaia (player 0) 4 or so "gaia tree forests", give gaia los of 4 sites and invoke them at those four sites (in spring things grow). You could also create some deer/elk/gazelles here and there every time spring comes round.

In winter, you could create some wolves all around the map. IF you're game enough you might go as far as to invoke fimbulwinter at the 2.5 minute mark into winter.

Looks good anyway, I'll check it out later ~ Khan
Anonymoose
(id: Squishfellow)
In The Titans, you don't need to Grant Gaia (Player 0) any godpowers. You can just add the invoke trigger and it will nvoke.
MtN_Death
File Author
Thnx for the suggestion Khan. Im making another scenario so I will keep that in mind when I put in the twist for that one.

Can't wait to see what you have to say bout the game =p.

Someone please rate this.

[Edited on 04/03/08 @ 10:38 PM]

Athens_2008 Hey, When i tried this in play test and online it froze! why and or how?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:299
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.95 MB
Added:03/27/08