Age Of Heroes Ajax

Author File Description
Dope
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM
. ' : . ' . ' : . . . ' ' . : . . ' : .
: . ' . :' . Dope' : . ' : . ' '. : ' .:
. ' : . : . ' : '.Presents. ': .'.: ' :.
-------------------------------------------
II'''''''''''Age Of Heroes Ajax'''''''''''II

It is cold as it always is in the north. On the southern sky a star shines brighter than any other. That is Athena riding in her coach over the sky. She is looking for another hero, one with the strenght of ten and wisdom of one. She finds him getting ready for his test. Tomorow, he will be tested and become a hunter. Athena shall guide his hand, she will put him on a much bigger test. The test of a hero worthy of fighting in Zeus' army.
-------------------------------------------

Age Of Heroes continues and now it's on you to go further than anyone in your tribe has gone. But the people won't accept you easily. You'll have to prove yourself by doing the work no man want's to do.

In this Age Of Heroes you'll once more feel the same as you felt when you played the first Age Of Heroes...

Game Features

Day and night cycle
Weather system
Crazy new eyecandy tricks
Interesting story and quests
and much more for you to discover...

All other informations can be found in ReadMe.txt.

Age Of Heroes will continue soon when all the heroes shall meet and fight in the war of the gods. But it is not as simple as you might think.......
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
danny370 Very nice I would recommend that people download this.
TBK145 Are you going to release the Age of Heroes series as a campaing too?
Dope
File Author
THE FIRST TEN PEOPLE WHO'VE DOWNLOADED THIS SHOULD REDOWNLOAD.

Yes the next file I am going to release will be the Age Of Heroes campaign.
It'll include AoH Arkantos, Setna(REMAKE) and Ajax and some new secret scenarios.
It won't include Aris.

[Edited on 04/26/08 @ 07:29 AM]

Raptors
I thought you were going to finish Age of Heroes III Mightylanda? Or maybe this could be like a Mini age of heroes?
Dope
File Author
I will finsh it but as a separate singleplayer scenario and it won't have anything to do with AoH.

Isn't anyone rewieving these days.

[Edited on 04/27/08 @ 08:18 AM]

Raptors But seriously I don't know how to review. I rather be not scolded by Khan and Steak by saying 'Please read the review guidelines :)'. I've read his reviews on other people's scenarios and I have to say that he has alot of skill for reviewing.
Dope
File Author
Yeah but he's an official rewiever so I guess he only rewievs when something unnatural occurs.

I've also had problems with my first rewiev though I've done everything correct. But my second rewiew went fine.

[Edited on 04/28/08 @ 10:37 AM]

minotaurus Playability: 5
Playability was excellent you made it so it wasnt to hard at the beggining but got a bit hareder as you went.

Balance: 5
Balance was excellent thats all i can say.

Creativity: 5
Honestly how did you some up with that idea? it was brilliant Khan and steak better give you a good mark for this.
Map Design: 4
It got a bit confusing with the stone walls, i couldnt find the tribe troubling the trade route.
Story/Instructions: 5
Story seems really good so far and the full game will be so good, cant wait.
Additional Comments: When i loaded my saved game i could see half the map, is that meant to happen?

[Edited on 04/29/08 @ 09:58 AM]

Yeebaagooon
Staff
minotaurus, your review has been deleted because it does not comply with the review guidelines. Please read them.

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

:)
Dope
File Author
No that'snot suposed to happen. It's a diplomacy bug.When you use triggers to set two players as allies it allows them to walk trough the gates but doesn't give you the other player's line of sight.I often use that. But if you load after that point it usualy grants you the LOS as well.

Thanks for trying to rewiev...
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0