Browse Categories
New Files

Multiplayer Scenarios » Desert Conflict - by Mephiles and Yeebaagooon

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Desert Conflict - by Mephiles and Yeebaagooon

Author File Description
Yeebaagooon
File Details
# of Players: 4 Humans (Team 1) 1 Computer (Team 2)
Version: AoM: The Titans

This is not a hack at an enlarged unit for 30 minutes map. This map features many special attacks and abilities, some have never been seen or discovered before!

Beat The Boss also features stunning eyecandy, and custom music so there will never be a dull moment. Objectives are clearly laid out and you have to think about a strategy if you want to win. This map also incorporates some of the latest and some never before seen tricks!

There will be a choice of using downloaded music, or AOM music to add to the experience.

You will have to beat 5 challenging bosses, with the option of playing 2 exciting minigames along the way. This map will be a brilliant multiplayer experience.#

Installation

Please read the readme file that you have downloaded with this scenario.

Music Credits

Boss 1, 3 and 5 Music: SEGA.
Boss 2: Crash Bandicoot 2 - Tiny Tiger Battle
Boss 4: The Goodies
Ambience: The Beat Laments The World & Spyro, Year Of The Dragon.

Thankyou for downloading. This can be played in singleplayer, just let the 1st boss kill the computers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Yeebaagooon
Staff
File Author
Please note: This is my last multiplayer scenario, I'm moving to singleplayer now.
Dope You know I won't play this but I'd just like to welcome you to singleplayer.. so welcome..
Raptors Im not good at Multi only Single cause its easier.
Mephiles
(id: Titan602)
Just so you guys know, I won't be moving entirely to single player. ;)
nottud
Staff
Aww - that is another multiplayer designer gone.
Eyecandy of Doom Well, I am a multiplayer designer. and I promise you William, I am working on something very intense now...

Review score: 5.0
I haven't even played it, but I'm reviewing anyways :} you had just got a Perfect Score B}
sneaky_squirrel How sad, only one bright side for me, less competition :D .

Oh and map is...apperently edited when Dled, I DL twice without ever looking at it in the editor, apprently anti edit system has already gone off when you uploaded it...:p please fix it.

[Edited on 05/30/08 @ 07:22 PM]

Baseballkid14 Too hard. I'm an excellent rpg player and couldn't win. I did last the longest out of my allies but that was still too hard. Never made it past the first boss. You guys should lower the difficulty just a tad because the world is filled with newbs that suck at these type of maps. And after I trubuted to my ally, It wouldn't let me get more money from the blue square lowering the chances I had of winning to 0%.
Killer_Dong its not even close to impossible..id say its a bit too easy :P i was testin the other day with mephiles and we made it all the way to nottuds place but the tent never spawned! curse you nottud!
Yeebaagooon
Staff
File Author
You teleport if you win it now. And this map is designed to kill those who don't read the objectives in the first mission. The tribute trick also stops cheaters ;p.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.3
Balance3.8