Author File Description
Dope
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 15
Version: AoM
Dope presents....
~o~ Age Of Heroes ~o~

You've been patiently waiting for it for some time now. If you had to wait for it just a day more you'd probably give up so in order to prevent that I've finaly released my campaign Age Of Heroes. Finaly all Age Of Heroes fans will get the chance to see the whole story, or better yet, to play the story.

Age Of Heroes finaly comes to a closure. Age Of Heroes campaign is released and it's up to you to become a hero and save the world. Isn't that original? Well, it is when I make it.

These are just some of the things you’ll see in this campaign:

14 playable scenarios,
11 cinematic scenarios,
More than 20 minutes of cinematics,
Realistic map design,
Dificulty levels in many scenarios,
A lot of eyecandy,
A lot of fun,
And some things you’ve never seen before,

The story...

Fifty years have passed since Atlantis was destroyed in Poseidon’s last attempt to take over Zeus’ throne. Poseidon has been ploting against Zeus again and is about to be judged by all the gods. Without Zeus’ support he knows he’ll be chained to a rock for thousands of years. In the meantime Gargarensis’ son Polyphemus is all grown up now and he’s eager to destroy everyone who’s had anything to do with his father’s death. That’s when Poseidon shows up and offers him his help.
In the norselands Poseidon unites the giants offering his help in Ragnarok if they help him with his battle. And in order to stop the egyptian army to help the greeks he orders the pirates to attack their city and try to take it over.
But Zeus is well aware of the threat and he sends his daughter Athena to find new heroes worthy of being awarded with the soul of one of the heroes who fought 50 years ago.

I’ll leave it to you to write the rest of the story by playing Age Of Heroes.

If you want to find out more about Age Of Heroes, read the showcase:

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,26791,0,10

Anything else that might be important for your gameplay experience or instalation instructions can be found in ReadMe.txt file provided with the campaign.

So Age Of Heroes is finaly here. I've got nothing else smart to say that hasn't been said here or in the showcase so..... rejoice and enjoy.... Oh and I'd just like to know who's downloaded it first...

Dope
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Baseballkid14 I have a feeling I'm going to be inmpressed with this file. I'll review once I finish it which could be a while.
Dope
File Author
Enjoy... and just imagine what Star Wars campaign will look like...
Vartan As soon as I replace my broken AoM CD, I'm going to download this and play it all the way through. :)

I've played a couple from the AoH series before I scratched my CD, and (as I am way too lazy to write a review on them [yet]) they were awesome!

I just know I'm going to enjoy this! :D
god of mythology dude i wish i could play it but regular aom doesnt work for me.
:(
Baseballkid14 You can play it on the titans. Just... uh... it's easy. :P

EDIT:

Well, when I play it with scn files, my main menu is messed up, big time. When I switch them to scx, that is fixed, but when I launch the campaign, it boots me back to the main menu. THe original campaigns still work.

[Edited on 06/11/08 @ 02:25 PM]

Kai in a Dream Hey Dope! This campaign was good too play however the eye candy wasn't the best you know? All up... great download and I wanted to ask if you'd played my 2nd scenario? The Adventure. I always play yours...
Azur
(id: Azur_Fire)
It's fine so far, however in the first playable scenario there is a random obelisc on the beach where you start as a villager. I, of course, thought it was something to kill, so killed, and was instantly transported to the next scenario... I assume this is not supposed to happen, because I replayed that one and found that there is TONS of stuff to do... I tried to look in the editor to see why that happened, but it didn't wanna load them, so I'm posting it here...
Dope
File Author
That is suposed to happen in Arkantos(the first playable) and Ajax(6th playable). I've already explained that in the read me. That's for those who've already played these scenarios so they don't have to play them. If you want to play the whole scenario just don't kill the obelisk.

And about the background I've fixed that and updated, but if you don't want to redownload just make copies of three files that begin with ~ and then rename the copied files to to ~greek.scx, ~egyptian.scx and ~norse.scx.

[Edited on 06/12/08 @ 04:53 AM]

OzE_PyRoLeGion Rofl, This looks like the bigest Moron Fest i have ever seen, you are such a dope[jkz :P]Anyway, as i was saying."Dope Games", LIKE WTF?!YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRACK UP OR SOMETHING!?!?!OR U TRYING TO BE CREATIVE??!?!?!!!!*Coughing*Sorry bout that, anyway, anyway....Anyway, *Pfffffffff*--*Totaly cracks up*--*calms down*The "Cd case wannabe didnt quite work out did it?*Cfft*Looks a bit...Wonky if u ask me.It dun look like a fareeekin cd case anyhowz. I suddenly do not feel like Saying anything More*Shivers in fewar of other patrients of the download page, in the corner..like all the chicken professionals*
Dope
File Author
If I only knew what you just said...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating