Download File Post Review Post Comment

UnFinished! Huge Europe

Author File Description
Nick The Hun
(id: Nick_The_Hunn)
File Details
# of Players: 12
Version: AoM: The Titans
Sadly its unfinished, its just too big for me to finish because it will cost to much time :/
i worked now a half year on it and still it isn't finished..
Every player is suposed a different god because its definitely not possible to make random cities in this map :(

Anyway i hope i can enjoy someone with this long waited map so :)

ps this is one of my best works in time.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
dragonsign wow 4000 x 4000... thats enormous.

But it wa bretty good. Maybe it is possible to make a "Eurotrip" RPG, Travell trough all of Europe, Middle east and North Africa (and visit atlantis) :)

Or a Viking scenario, set out from the norselands to explore, counquer, and loot. Sail all the way to constaninopel and join the crusades to jerusalem. wohoo

[Edited on 06/16/08 @ 05:44 PM]

Nick The Hun
File Author
heheh i was thinking about that viking thingy to, phoenicians: or any other civic ^^. or every player having missions like Medieval 2 total war or Rome total war :)

[Edited on 06/17/08 @ 02:01 AM]

Bear2000 Great map! I really like how you make your maps of the world. I am finishing up a map of East Asia, though it is only 1050x1050. I am going to make a 2000x2000 map of something in the world, but I'm not sure what to make it of. I was thinking about making a Southeast Asia map, but it would take me a while. Good luck on your future maps as well as this one!
Forbiddian Omg, I'm just imagining the unbelievable lag.

1000x1000 maps lag a lot and are too big even for 8 players. Why would you need 16x that much space?
Nick The Hun
File Author
who says u'r playing with only 8 players? 12 also possible in this game :D
Marius Caesar Nice map and nice idea.. Perhaps I'll finish it if you permit me.. I've made my own 1500x1500 map of Europe, but this is (!!!) way bigger!
Marius Caesar Well.. I've taken a close look at it, and I've come to a few conclusions and a few tips for you (certainly not to take you down, you've spent many hours (perhaps days) in this).

I think 4000x4000 is too big to use in a custom game, because the walking distances for your soldiers are too big, and there might be too many settlements. Apart from that, it's a hell of a job to paint all of the land realisticly on such a big map. (I've worked 30 hours on my map, and the size of that is 1500x1500, this map is 4000x4000 = 8x bigger!). I'd say .. focus on some regions to make them really Perfect (like the Middle East), and then use that part of the map for scenario's like (as dragonsign said) the crusades.

Again.. this is not to criticise you, the map is absolutely great, and has great potential.

[Edited on 10/20/08 @ 11:46 AM]

Nick The Hun
File Author
yea, for playing this game i minded that too: shipment speed shoud be dramaticly increased and normal units speed to by 0,4 or 0,6

[Edited on 11/18/08 @ 07:55 AM]

Nick The Hun
File Author
I actually have progress at this scenario =O
But it will still take long..
Steel Ken Wow...o.o

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password: