Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Design Hints, Tips, and Tutorials » MetalPyro876's Guide to Making Custom Speial Attacks

Download File Post Review Post Comment

MetalPyro876's Guide to Making Custom Speial Attacks

Author File Description
MetalPyro876
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
MetalPyro876's guide to Making Custom Special Attacks

All formatting problems have been fixed

Ever want to give your unit a cooler attack? Ever want to give a boss something cool and powerful? Well this guide will show you how!
In this guide I will teach you how to give a unit a special attack that either activates once it is charged and your unit is fighting, or one that activates whenever you please. even though I will not tell you how to make every special attack ever made I will give you some examples and the knowledge you need to make your own. Enjoy :)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Baseballkid14 Had to dowload it twice and still didn't work...

===============================================
Windows cannot open the folder.

The Compressed(zipped) Folder 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\MetalPyro876's guide for Attacks.zip' is invalid.
===============================================
Strands Invalid or corrupt.
DavidTheinSley I had the same error. Please check your DLs before you post them please ppl!
Baseballkid14 I always thought moderators had to approve of it. It's wierd they didn't get the error, or just didn't test it out.
Nick The Hun
(id: Nick_The_Hunn)
fix the error please? :O
anyway you gave me some ideas how to make special attacks :P with only a few words you said ^^ thx
MetalPyro876
File Author
Oh, shoot it must be because it's a Word Document, I'll change the format and upload again. Sorry about that
fuzwuzzyman it didnt work you should fix it i really wanted to find out how to do it
newb27 Sigh, word documents work fine, it was the .zip file that was corrupted. I wrote my Guide to Proto(x) in word and it works fine for downloads. I cannot open .docx files. It's not recognized by adobe reader or word.
Baseballkid14
Rating
Rating: 4.5
Great work MetalPyro876! This was a fantastic guide and it gave me a few ideas for special attacks. I kinda knew how to make some, but this guide opened a lot of ideas for me and will hopefully make my map(s) more interesting to play. They are really cool and add a little more fun to the game by giving units more than the bland old special attacks. This guide was truly great and explained everything so even a newb can understand it (I think). This went in detail on how they work and gave you a list of trigger packs needed. I should let you know that all of the Army Action triggers from my pack are broken and I cant fix them. So Army Is Fighting/Attacking is no good. You spelled Yeebagon wrong at the beginning, it's spelled Yeebaagooon. You also mispelled Milliseconds. These are no big deal and do not affect your rating. I like how you kept it nice and short and I could read it in about 5 - 10 minutes fully understanding it. It would be easier to follow if you bolded/italisized the names of triggers in your paragraph. I like how you color coded each section and in your trigger layout made the Conditions/Effect/Trigger name all different colors. It made it much easier to read. I also liked how you gave multiple screenshots so it's more than just a bunch of text.

Additional Comments:

I suggest you convert this file to a .PDF using DeskPDF (PDF Creator). It will allow the unfortunate XP users to real the file because it is in .DOCX which is in vista (DOC is for XP), where as PDF can be read by anyone (Any version of mac or pc) who has Adobe Reader. It will also get rid of the annoying red lines under words that aren't recognized such as Protounit. All-in-all, this is a great guide and is recomended for anyone who:

A) Can't think of cool special attacks (like me).

B) Doesn't know how to make a special attack work.
JDmino cant open docx documents, don't have the right program(what program do you need)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:977
Favorites: [Who?]0