New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

mod list

Author File Description
MrEmjeR
(id: EmjeR)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
a list of all possible tags, flags, attachpoints, anim-events etc...

found in the .exe file
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
newb27
Rating
Rating: 4.5
Lists all known and unknown attachpoints etc. Most exciting to us modders however is all the proto tags you put in. This is... I'm not sure groundbreaking because the code still might not work but this is awesome.

Additional Comments:
This is probably one of the best things I've ever seen.

[Edited on 07/11/08 @ 06:17 PM]

Dope If newb says it's good than I'm sure it is..
duskull5 Dope i agree with you
newb27 It seems I have a fan in Duskull :D
MrEmjeR
(id: EmjeR)
File Author
yeah ty

I was just increasing my knowledge about the system of AoM (working of godpowers/special attacks, anims etc...) and then I got the idea to make structured list of all possible commands etc. and upload it. so that is this
L33TSkillz You have some mistakes in your grouping and naming. In the unknown below gps, the first one (TempUnit) should be in the gps. The rest of those are names of ai plan types. The unknown after that seems to be something for the techtree, but I don't know much about it because I haven't looked at a lot of it. The next unknown seems to be a random mishmash of other things, seems like triggers, and techs, and protounit flags, protoaction parameters, protoaction types, actions that aren't technically protoactions, information about finished actions, ui information, unit info for the ui, that's just random crap.

Otherwise, this is a great resource, teaches you about new protoactions, (Teleport, Swallow, Dormant, Freeze, Lightning, Thrown etc which are all when it is affected by things, except dormant comes from nothing, but still have there uses (Freeze Rate all anyone? it's fun). It does teach how those work.

I love that it names some gp types, many I didn't know about, and they do work, just take some work to do, currently pretty much finished with enrage gp thanks to this as encouragement (I actually knew about it before, but wasn't sure it existed in the game currently). But now I know about ShowUnit, ActivateTech, Inferno (which I also knew about before, but I know it exists for sure), DamageUnit and Rebellion.

The proto flags are also neat to try out, though I don't know that they all work.

All in all, it's a great resource if you don't know all your protoactions and such, and a great source to learn beta information, and other unused ones.

4/5

[Edited on 07/21/10 @ 12:11 AM]

That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
NICE!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?