Download File Post Review Post Comment

Nitro's Tiny Pack

Author File Description
Nitro Tractor
(id: Kill Herman)
File Details
# of Players: 2, 4, and 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
The fast paced, minature strategy game like no other...TINY. If you are like me you are not satisfied with just the couple of good Tiny maps that are out there right now. Here are 3 maps that will hopefully help you enjoy the Tiny games more. :D

Tiny 1v1, for when you don't have any friends on and you need a quick game. Exactly half the size for exactly half the players. Great fun.

Tiny 3v3, for when you feel like a little more blood and a little longer of a game. Great to play with a bunch of friends. The size is accurate to the number of players there are unlike some of the other 3v3 Tinies.

Tiny Revamped, is the original tiny spiced up. Features include giving atty a slight favor boost which can help keep it a strong civilization in archaic like all the others, blocking of gaia trees, new terrain, and last but not least you get to see my name flash on the screen every 30 seconds.

My advice for setting up games would be to make everyone choose Random God to help balance things out. FFA's make for fun games too. Enjoy!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Survivor Fo
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)The reason "Tiny" maps are so popular and fun to play is because of the simpleness of it, yet extremely challenging. Very easy, you start out like a supremacy game, yet you have unlimited resources(besides favor) and you get a TC. Its easy and fun to play.

Balance: 4
(Insert Balance analysis here) I gave a 4 on balance because Norse Rapes all in this game it is pretty hard to beat Norse. that is the only reason I gave you a 4.. maby the Isis's monuments no gp should be removed (if thats even possible) or just suck it up(lol)

Creativity: 4
(Insert Creativity analysis here)Creativity isnt that strong here, the idea is really simple, just a small map with some terrain & 2,4,6 players. I didn't give a 1 or 2 or 3 here because many people would look at this idea and think"total noob map" so you and other tiny map makers had to come up with something to make it more interesting :D

Map Design: 4
(Insert Map Design analysis here)Again, pretty much the same thing as creativity. Its just a small map with 2,4,6 players and some terrain. But if you added eyecandy, like big rocks, and hills and trevences, it would take out the "tinyness" of the map :p.

Story/Instructions: 5
(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here) You dont even need instructions, just play a supremacy game only with unlimited res(besides favor) and battle for the top.

Additional Comments: Great map Nitro :p Just had to make a review for a Tiny map, so i figured i'd choose yours :).

(I hope my review is good enough it wont get removed :o)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0