Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » New Editor 3

Download File Post Review Post Comment

New Editor 3

Author File Description
reyk This file contains more than 60 additional and new functions for the AoM Editor.
For example:
Pitch Editor for change the camera pitch without leaving the editor;
9 new icon buttons for
---Search for selected unit
---Object Info
---Editor Main List
---Roughen Settings
---Playtest Szenario
---Unit Copy
---Unit Paste
---Brush Square
---Brush Circular
Place Objects: larger object picture, object names better legible, 8 new buttons:
=> "Unit Garrison" (Select the unit, garrison with the left mouse key)
=> "Ungarrison" (Select the object, press the button)
=> "Delete Object", automatically the brush get to size 1 => "Kill": many object will be killed
=> "Position Object "
=> "Close"
=> "Wall" place a wall
=> "Gate": convert a selected wall into a gate
"New" Scenario (blank Map) in size X = 600x600 metres.
and many more....
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Alexandergreat3
Rating
Rating: 5

This Utility for the Editor is truly a must-have for all AoM scenario designers!

CINEMATIC EDITOR: this utility adds a new interface that allows changing of the camera pitch possible everytime the scenario is playtested. This is extremely useful and time efficient!

EDITOR INTERFACE: also featuring an improved editor interface with a clearer unit-display icon, so that when a designer is browsing through the list of units/buildings, their images will be displayed for easier recognition and selection!

There are a lot more useful features and enhancements including a Play-Test-Scenario icon, an icon for faster placing of walls and gates, garrison/ungarrison, brush shapes icons, and much more!

This Utility for the Editor is a tool that will give scenario designers more control and flexibility over the editor. This is a must-download for all scenario designers!
Zeus147
Rating
This new editor now make it much more easy to get your map done a lot quicker. There are many new shortcut added to help you get to where you new to. The pitch editor also make changeing the view alot more easyer. The toolbar is a lot better as well, I can not find nothing wrong with it, I usally do no get out many 5, but this editor deserve a 5 for a rating. I hope the next version will come out here soon.
AdAmAnT_HeArT I am sorry for the imprudent comment, but does this editor fix the "Unit Create Multi" bug?

Just a thought.
reyk
File Author
The trigger errors do not have to do anything with the editor. Use the file "SomeNewTrigggers", there is a new trigger "UNITS Create Multi" without the bug.

[Edited on 12/03/03 @ 03:35 PM]

kirama
Rating
this is great

Additional Comments:
snuggins is there auto-installer for this if not plz can you include one? sorry to sound a bit of a dick from the sound of it i give 4.9
snuggins don't answer that question plz

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,854
Favorites: [Who?]0