(id: Baske)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans

~•~
VEGETATIVE STATE
By Baske

~•~~•~

~•~
As peaceful and calm as men may seem, we can never tell what is on the inside. When we have just moved into a new town and are getting to know new people, we subconciously prejudice them. Perhaps as boring and ugly, or we may perceive the person in front of us as full of life and fascinating.
It would be a big surprise if this boring and ugly person turns out to be a war veteran full of stories filled with mystery and darkness.

The same happens to Bob, who has left the urban world for a calm and rural existance. He too, like any other human being, has an opinion, some unsaid and subconcious, about everything he sees and experiences. And he too may be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised by what has formed other individuals into the people they are today...

~•~~•~

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
FEATURES
•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
• Interactive gameplay •
YOU get to decide what happens!

• Decisions with consequences •
YOUR decisions will decide the final outcome!

• A unique ranking system •
Your decisions determine a very own personal rank! When the scenario is finished, make sure to upload the screenshot depicting your rank in the showcase thread!
•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~•~
Good luck, and above all, enjoy.
~•~~•~

~•~
Download contains:
• The scenario file •
• A custom wallpaper •
• A simple install guide •
~•~~•~

A production of:

Alternate Banner
Other Baske Productions work: Baske's Great Adventures Part Uno, The Great Questions Of Life and Aztec Bravery

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Corlius Playability: 2
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Balance: 2
(Insert Balance analysis here)

Creativity: 5
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Map Design: 3
(Insert Map Design analysis here)

Story/Instructions: 5
(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:

[Edited on 09/18/08 @ 11:57 AM]

Yeebaagooon
Staff
Corlius, did you get my email?
MrEmjeR
(id: EmjeR)
8th dl
realy good cinematic!
if u wanna laugh, u really need to check it.
rlpLeYs
(id: TriggerGuy)
Will there be a sequel? (I know I spelled sequel wrong :( )
Weed Basket
(id: Baske)
File Author
A sequal? I have lost the element of surprise now. I don't know. If I get another genius idea I might do it :P
Zombie Gaddafi
(id: NeverPlayedHalo3)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
Instead of giving a 1 for movies like most ppl do, I'm giving the awesome movie a 5, particularly cause of the interesting choices, etc. Very good job
Balance: 5
Great balance of humor, playable cine, and, well, everything! I really enjoyed it. The humor was refreshing, especially the end xD

Palm land? This is incredibly creative, and I really enjoyed playing it just because it's not "Gargensis stole [insert valuable item here] Pleeeeaaaase get it back!!" or something like that.

Map Design: 5
Wow. Lol, the eyecandy was REALLY REALLY good. Like, awesome. Also, ...Well...Just check the map in editor...Gahaha :) Anyway, Great job...I give u a 5 mostly cause u fregin got the villes to sit!!
Story/Instructions: 4
Ok, now, the ONLY reason you got a 4, was because it was a bit vulgar, I'm sorry, i know you're gunna say "What an idiot", but i dont really think ti was necesarry. Also, it was probably for fun, but Bob and Fred could have been a bit creative...-er.. (if it was a joke, then nevermind xD) Still, besides that, id give it a 4238975238947298573298473 instead of a five, so don't worry. The story itself were amazing, so great job!
Additional Comments:

I instantly recommend this to any one, just because, well, its a short, yet insanely fun scenario! Since ESO is shutting down, we need single player scenarios like this. Anyway, thanks, that was 10 minutes of my life that i choose to spend instead of with my family that I really enjoyed it! I really suggest a part two. It's so dang random and funny xD

All in all, good job, xD
Killer_Dong i doubt eso will be closed..ES will be closed but i doubt eso will .. maybe run by someone else
aZeusdude It was funny but the things like the middle finger on the editor was just too much...... also the penis thing was just SICK!!! I reccomend not to make anymore...... but it's ur chioce.
Elvarg_Flame
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
The interactions on this were simple, and easy to do, and I very much enjoyed it. I loved the part oat the Tamerisk Tree you can choose either, "Armor" or "An Enlarged Penis."

Balance: OMITTED
I'm omitting this part because there is no point in Balance in this game, after all, it is just a cinimatic. ;)

I have to say, this had to be one of the most creative things I've seen on Age of Mythology. Very simple, and very halarious. Every part I got to was funny, even the end. Apparently I am a Pineland-Hating Penis Throwing Bad-Ass. That severly cracked me up.

Map Design: 5
"Bannofee has sex with pie." LAWL!!! Go to this in the editor and read the minimap. I really, really loved that. Baske, you better do more stuff like that! :D

Story/Instructions: 5
I have no choice, after laughing so much, I HAD to give you a perfect five. There was some vulgarity, but that made it that much more funnier. If you can stand vulgarity for the sake of humor, I REALLY recommend you watch this, and enjoy the fun... I wanted to watch it again it was so funny, but I forced me not to, by pressing the sacred Alt + F4. :D

Additional Comments:
Baske! If you don't do more stuff that this, I'm gonna start calling you BAKE! Hm... Additional Comments... Get this funny cinimatic, OR PERISH! I really, really recommend it to all ages, if you can stand the vulgarity. If you can't stand vulgarity, it isn't my problem, don't hate Baske for putting vulagarity. :o)

[Edited on 09/27/08 @ 07:38 PM]

Nick The Hun
(id: Nick_The_Hunn)
really funny stuff in this scenario :P

Palmland did not interest you. Hesperides was your goal, and he felt the ..... < omg XD

gj again Baske :)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0