Download File Post Review Post Comment

BG5's Gold Island

Author File Description
B Sull
(id: Briguy54321)
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
Well this is my 1st scenario and I've heard only good things about this game so far.

Please dont rate this unless you have actually played a 3v3 of this online with humans cause its not fun otherwise (as most games).

Basically, you have a mini island (connected in a chainly fashion with the other 5) and in the middle is Gold Island (Note: you start with 2 TC's, one on each island). Your mini island only has 1 gold mine so you will want to get your gold from Gold Island. Watch out, because your enemies lurk on the other half of the island, beyond the gates of Troy.

Will you and your allies emerge victorious on Gold Island?

But wait, there's more! Dont forget to protect your smaller island, because its connected to the others by a thin strip of land. The smaller islands contain 5 TC's each (to get more pop), so it is just as important as the Gold Island.

Will you win this 2 front battle?

Please tell me if this is good and if I should continue my BG5 (Briguy54321) series. Thanks.

*Updated* Small changes have been added. The map is now revealed at the beginning of the game, the "2 TC building" glitch has been fixed, and Rocs have been disabled.

*Updated 7/21/09* More fish, the walls are stronger, flares at the beginning, etc. This will probably be the last update.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Yeebaagooon
Staff
In the options when you submit this file, you need to turn BBCode on.
B Sull
(id: Briguy54321)
File Author
Ok I think I did, thanks.
Mythochamp My 1st, 1st DL!
MasterBeef Add triggers and improve map design in your next maps, and they will turn out to be superb. Continue making maps, this was a good start on multiplayer.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:112
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:570.35 KB
Added:10/04/08