Alexgd92
File Details
Screenshot:
# of Players: 4 Human
Version: AoM: The Titans
---------------
~ ^Pinnacle^ ~
---------------

Pinnacle is a unique game of strategics, luck, and combat (whatdya know, the title said something similar methinks...). The game takes warfare to a whole new level of expertise, but anyways to the gameplay. (IMPORTANT - Must Be Greek)

•(HOW TO WIN)•
Your objective is to either control the center for 5 minutes or to kill all opponent villagers. To do this, you have a Herispades Tree which you can recruit Militia at in your base. Also at your base you have 3 units on blue tiles, which will convert the militia in the presence of a hero. Each unit counters another, providing a 3 way counter system.

•(VILLAGER)•
You also have a villager. He can build walls and towers, though they are expensive. The towers, when placed upon the blue tile in a "Base", will gain control of the base, along with all buyable units and/or effects. Buildings are powerful tools to be reckoned with.

•(INCOME)•
Now to do most of this stuff you, of course, need some cash. Here the balance system comes into play. Every 30 seconds you recieve an income. That income will increase based on the cost of the units and buildings killed. So even if your opponent gets more powerful and costly units, you can still catch up.

Features:
• 24 Different Start Spawns
• 25 Different Random Events
• 3 Tiers of Balanced Units
• Base Control System
• Balanced Income System
• Impact-full God Powers
• 2 Different Maps, 2v2 & FFA
• Explanatory Introduction
• Automatic Team Diplomacy
• AutoKill NonGreek/Computers

Notes:
§ Random Events Occur Every 3 Minutes
§ Always Keep A Defense Ready
§ Be Prepared For Rushing
§ The Center Is Key To Winning though not the only way.
§ Side Bases, which allow myth units, can greatly improve your odds.
§ Unlocks Listed In Objectives
§ More Hints Located In Spotlight

Please report any bugs and feel free to ask any and all questions, review if you like... Goodluck & Have Fun =P

Version 5: ^FFA^ and ^2v2^

Fixes:
- Petroblos Unlocks Work
- Base Convert Fixes
- MU Stat Balance
- MU Buy Fix (pop. cap)
- Cavalry Balanced
- Tower ARMOR Changed
- Catapult Cost Fix
- Fixed Gia Unit Glitch
- Wadjets finally fixed
- Central Balance (Damage System)
- Palace/Fort Fix
- Last Update: 11/22/08 (Reports Appreciated)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
harris6 I tested this in the editor and it worked fine. But when i tried to play online it took me back to the main menu and half my screen was black. I hosted again and the same thing happened and i got accused of hacking. Do you know whats going on?
Alexgd92
File Author
Well twas in the main post. One of the files was corrupted, and i removed it (replacing it with an older file) for a time until i resolved it. The file works perfectly fine at the moment and it shouldn't have any problems. Any accusations of hacking are simplistic and stupid at best. If a game syncs or black screens multiple times, its more likely the game rather than the players. Just re-dl the game and you'll have the newest files, the ones that actually work.

[Edited on 11/21/08 @ 09:34 PM]

Killer_Dong get rid of dots and other wierd symbols in the name, looks good, too bad im banned from the forums lol. i dont even know why
ya_its_me_strike Playability: 5
(The map is very fun and it is not made boring anyhow.)

Balance: 5
(The map was balanced, units counter the other units, and they can't kill each other too easy. Example: The toxote cant kill hippikon easy since you didn't modify it against cavalry. Excellent balancing gob!)

Creativity: 5
(The idea of this map was very creative, I never thought about it. Very good job!)

Map Design: 5
(The map was designed as if it were an RMS created by ESO. )

Story/Instructions: 5
(Instructions were very understandable, anyone can tell how great the map if just from the introduction.)

Additional Comments:
I like the map so much that I have played it 25 times if not more! This map isn't just 'raid the enemy with cavalry or archers' because you can counter those units for defence easily, due to your modifying perfectly. Outstanding gob alex! (like always)

[Edited on 02/07/09 @ 06:35 PM]

Yeebaagooon
Staff
ya_its_me_strike, could you please lengthen that review to at least 3 lines per category or you risk losing it.
DangerousMaster i'm surprised there is little dl o well gonna dl and might review if i can be bothered
Alexgd92
File Author
Hey Yee, could you delete the review please?
(jeeze, i didn't think it would still be here o.0)

Explanation: I'd rather not have a review that doesnt comply with the guidelines, especially a 5 star that would supposedly put it up there with Pressure & Adventures 3. At least if i'm not completely convinced that it deserves it - which i'm sure it doesnt, so i feel shamed to have it. If anyone else is inclined to post a valid review, i'd appreciate it, no matter the rate =)

[Edited on 02/01/09 @ 11:30 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:372
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:288.86 KB