Multiplayer Scenarios » SoV's/LuCkyMaN's Old Unfinished Map pack

Download File Post Review Post Comment

SoV's/LuCkyMaN's Old Unfinished Map pack

Author File Description
SwordOfValor
File Details
# of Players: 8
Version: AoM: The Titans
Feel free to edit. I would really like to hear about what comes of my scenario if you are going to. Out of interest. Of course it would be nice to get some recognition that I originally made map. Seriously have fun.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Your ancient temple map will always be my favourite :D.
Alexgd92 Awww dude... I hope this doesnt mean we're losing another awesome designer! =( I havent seen yea in awhile man, whats up?
Swift sword Nope, he's not gone, actually making an RPG if you check the forums :)
Or at least I think so, long as he didn't cancel... lemee check yep! still on. Can't wait to see it out...I'm so gonna download this. Might give it a review, if that's possible, due to them being unfinished.
Edit: Blast! This is multiplayer, and since it's unfinished I can't play it fully or review it, but I wish I could! It'd get a 50 so easily...ugh. The map design alone deserves a 20...an automatic four if the others got 0's. lol. My fovorites were Minis Tirith, and at26 (watched the cinematic- sounds like it'd be such an awesome.)

[Edited on 02/14/09 @ 07:35 PM]

SwordOfValor
File Author
Thanks guys.;)

[Edited on 02/15/09 @ 02:44 PM]

CoS_Infurn4tr1x Put the 4 castle map[lost it when i uninstalled aom to ****ing fix up a bug, why it happened i will NEVER know]
Killer_Dong you still have that old kingdoms map lucky?

[Edited on 05/01/09 @ 04:19 PM]

SwordOfValor
File Author
I do have kingdoms map lol.
CoS_Infurn4tr1x Oi, still thinking about putting a map like a Castle wars map up?if you can actually manage it, give me a call, i will HAVE to know, or i will chop your head off!
oh mind you, if you haven't played WCIII recently, which you really should'nt, theres dota everywhere, bloody pestilence, anyway, theres a map i want you to dl and play, if you don't have it already.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/diablo-iii-beta-v1-17-a-112705/
if you want it :)
[its about the soon-to-be-finished Diablo 3, based off the game-play trailer :)]

[Edited on 06/25/09 @ 04:18 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:165
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:4.82 MB