Download File Post Review Post Comment

Big Egyptian Skin Mod

Author File Description
Ninjaraptor
(id: Kahotep)
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
Update: Now with new skins for the Egyptian infantry units (they have less body armor now, as did the historical Egyptian warriors)!

This simple modpack reskins the Egyptian units in Age of Mythology to have a browner hue, more like the medium-brown skin tone the Ancient Egyptians gave themselves in their artwork. Although the changes are small (even though a lot of them had to be made), I think it makes the Egyptian units look at least slightly more accurate.

This mod was made with just vanilla AOM, but should work for both AOM and TT. Be warned, I have not tested it on multiplayer yet, so it may not work.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Leto II Nice idea, can you post a screen?
Ninjaraptor
File Author
Just posted a small screenie.
Leto II nice screenie, is very simple, but original, and it should require a extensive texture editing, maybe the next time you can add some new textures, good luck.
TarusII
Rating
Rating: 4
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
Wow they look now much better!I like the new anubites they look great , nice job and can you re skin maybe the greeks or so ? :P just an idea
Ninjaraptor
File Author
@ TarusII

Sorry, someone else has reskinned the Greeks.
TarusII Really ? Who ?
phantom31014
Rating
Rating: 5
Excellent textures, I've used these for so long, it feels like the true default.

Additional Comments:
I'm making a new unit called an Egyptian Hypaspist, I'd like to use some of your textures. Would you mind?
XLightningStormL
(id: TheBronyKing11)
https://media1.tenor.com/images/4a6d00510236b32f729212b419d4c4a8/tenor.gif?itemid=15823908
TarusII 2022

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:952
Favorites: [Who?]2