KaS Highland v2.0

Author File Description
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
File Details
Version: AoM

KaS Highland v2.0

Photobucket

Kas Highland is a variant of Age of Mythology: The Titans Random Map Script - Highland. However you can play this version on both Vanilla (Age of Mythology) and Chocolate (Age of Mythology: The Titans). Highland generates each player on their own section of the map, each section separated by a river with a small bridge of land to the sections on either side of the players section.

Kas Highland v2.0 is modified so that:
Small star There is 3 randomly selected terrain pallets: Greek, Egyptian and Norse.
Small star More gold and slightly more food is found on the map.
Small star More wood if on map size Large.
Small star There is only ever one land bridge in each river.
Small star There is always a middle island if on map size Large, never has a middle island if on map size Normal.
Small star The bonus island has more relics and gold depending of the amount of players.

Photobucket
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Python_Owner987 When i try and submit a scenario it fails and says i uploaded it wrong
HELP!!!!!!!!
Milkman Matty
File Author
Please don't spam, if you have a problem with file submission please contact Papaya at papaya@heavengames.com ~ Khan
aZeusdude2 WHOA!!!! Almost a thousand downloads. Holy moly! That was more than the Corruptor's first day!
Hermes_D Rating: 4.5
Very cool. Also thanks for making it for AOM Vanilla! The only reason I didn't give you a 5 was that this is a remake, not a completely new map.

[Edited on 01/12/10 @ 12:28 PM]

PhotoHound
Rating
Rating: 5 (maybe more like 4.75, but close)
One of the better random-ish map scripts. Fun and challenging, very high re-playability. The water barriers provide nice strategic defense points, which I really like. Lots of resources, relics and settlements to fight over. The AI does very well and puts up a hard fight; however, doesn't utilize naval options. But still an incredibly fun map.

Additional Comments:
A fair amount of land goes unused (by AI) because of the water barriers, especially near the middle and the corners. Just FYI. Well done!
Milkman Matty
File Author
Thanks Hermes_D and PhotoHound for your reviews :)

@ PhotoHound: as you know I cannot control the AI, however using the AI "Admiral X" by Kalus should bring a harder fight. It uses the water a little more than the normal AI however don't expect naval fights. I hope that should satisfy your fighting expectations :D ~ Khan
Ryder25
(id: tasev)
Just wondering, there's no 2.0 for macs?
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Hermes_D, because the map is a remake is not a sufficient reason to knock points off.
Cloud 008 um am i doing something wrong? i copy and pasted the files were they go and it says it cant load for some reason...hmm
but other wise KaS you guys make some AWSOME maps
Milkman Matty
File Author
Thanks for your comment Cloud, I'll look into it and see if I can find the problem :) ~ Steak
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:7,603
Favorites: [Who?]2