Miscellaneous Files » Project - Dreamer Prolouge

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Project - Dreamer Prolouge

Author File Description
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Project - Dreamer
Prolouge

Just a short cinematic that I made for TT when I was bored. Around 30 seconds long but complete with custom sounds and decent eyecandy - saying anything more would spoil it :) ~ Khan
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
aZeusdude2 Nice, I'll download and give you a little review. :)
aZeusdude2
Rating
Rating: 3.5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

It was a great cinematic. Although short, it was preety good. I liked all of the things it offered, but there were some things that brought your rating down a bit.

The dialogue was something that bothered me. Every time the man said something, the "Fade to Color" kicked in and it was preety bothering.

The cuts and tracks were great, smooth and clear, and easy to follow. Also, you used icons to show who was talking, even though it was one person. Animations could have been added to enliven the cinematic and make the dialogue more interesting.

Nothing more in the cinematic besides that great music. The storyline was good, and the unit placing was great.

Besides this, there was not much eyecandy. The Atlantis Tile and the Walls of Troy were the most of the setting in the cinematic. The only part that was well designed was the ending scene. The palms and oak trees were placed evenly and it looked marvelous. It was greatly designed there.

Additional Comments: This was a great cinematic. Hope to see some more. Good job!
invent00r Saying it's an AoT scenario wouldn't spoil anything.

The question is.. Are you going to do this?
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
File Author
@zeusy
Thanks for the review.

@ invent00r
Course not, :) ~ Khan
parkershem all i have to say is its short, very nice with no dialog sound if you want to make a cine you better learn how to get the sound for dialogs.
aZeusdude2 @parkershem, you're talking about voice acting. That is rather difficult, and not all cinematics have it, and if your're talking about the dialogue from the AoM campaign, not all of them have the dialogue you want in cinematics.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:149
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:772.24 KB