sea

LA: Description: you got earn money by slaying beast on sea or on land
you can earn money by collecting relics/treasures
you can buy a ship by clicking on a harbor ~
the price stand is on the tower you can also buy crew

LA: plz rate and comment
LA: you've got one reserve life

p.s. srry for my bad englis
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
King_Hossey A few tips:

LA:*your the pirate and take control of the
()see

LA:*Description:*you got earn money by slaying beast on ()see or on land
you can earn money by collecting relics/@treasurs
you can buy ship by clicking on a harbor ~
the price stand on the tower you can also buy crew

LA:*/\you got one reserve life

*should have been a space
()sea is spelt with an a not an e.
@treasures not treasurs
you can buy A ship by clicking on a harbor not you can buy ship by clicking on a harbor.
~clicking on a harbor. The price stand is on the tower. You can also buy crew.
/\You've, you have or you have got.

Good luck in future spelling!
If yuo cna raed tihs tehn Its not jsut yuor splelnig.

[Edited on 04/14/09 @ 05:25 PM]

lordaloa
File Author
srry my englis is not sow good i am from belgium
jvd78 nice to see that there r more members from Belgium here. i just downloaded the file's and going to try them now. i will try to rate it after I'm dun with it
and maybe a little help for your spelling. try running Firefox and make sure you have the dictionary add-on . it helps a lot
Fool Barbarian belgium? i am from hungary
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions1.0
Overall Rating: 2.6

Playability: 3
I enjoyed the concept and how some of the ideas where executed by the unique trigger work. Exploring the open seas starting out as a small band of soldiers and expanding to rule the seven seas is a great idea. The buying of ships was annoying though, it took me some time to realise that the towers had the boat type and price on them and before that I was just clicking on the docks and seeing what happened. I enjoyed the the variety of enemies however.

Balance: 2
The balance was a off in my opinion. The enemies went from too easy to too hard. The sea snakes didn't get a chance to attack and even if they did they wouldn't do any real damage. The krakens killed every boat in one hit and trying to separate them to fight them one at a time was nearly impossible. The same was true for the Man'o'War's - it went from slaughtering to being slaughtered really quick. The crew members that the player was given where more or less useless - and the captain was the weakest unit! I would have thought the opposite would have been implemented.

Creativity: 4
Loved it! as stated before the concept was great! Roaming around the seas, having pirate battles and recruiting crew members and buying boats is ingenious. I liked the trigger work that you did as well - I have never seen a relic count like the one you used in your map. You did really well here, a very inspiring map.

Map Design: 3
More or less the map was average. Good eyecandy in parts however not so good in other parts. The map was a bit small also. The two islands where constructed more or less in the same way with the same jagged elevation and the same trees and terrains. The harbour was bit crowded but wasn't horribly done. The map was just average - not good, not bad. It did look like you had just clicked "beautify water" in some places however - there was about 4-5 units placed in the same square right on top of each other around the shore line, it was a bit off putting.

Story/Instructions: 1
None at all. There was no story and no instructions. There where some signs but they where obstructed and well hidden making them almost useless. Perhaps some objectives would provide a bit of structuring so that the player knows what they are doing or where to start. Also, a bit of story would have been brought this score up a lot, even if it was something simple like: "You aspire to conquer the seven seas and be more dangerous and feared than the current Black Bandanna Pirates".

Additional Comments:
Great concept with some really good ideas however one questions the execution of those ideas. Great first map, loved the second one in the series as well.

Congratulations ~ Khan

[Edited on 05/03/09 @ 04:16 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0