Modpacks » Wolf Link

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Wolf Link

Author File Description
FSprt
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
This is basically a new texture for MU Fenris Wolf which looks a lot better than the standard one IMO, I tried to make all the color patterns wolf link has (mostly white).

comments and critics are welcome.

Edit: I've added the screenshot here, thanks for pointing that out Leto II (es que la primera vez lo subí de rápido).

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Leto II Why is it that nobody post pics this days?, and I dont mean to include pics on the zip cause thats cheating, since you actually have to download to see the mod :(
Leto II
Rating
Rating: 3
As the description says, is a retexture to fenris wolf, is not something amazing, but is nice anyway.

Additional Comments:
Actually this is a nice improvement to the game, the default fenris texture is bad, and this one make the unit more apealing to the sigth, nice work!
Alison
(id: Alyssea)
I love it :D

But that might be because I love zelda heaps.

Next edit the model so midna is sitting on him ;)
FSprt
File Author
That's a nice idea, but I have to learn how to do that first, I'll take note, It's strange nobody has done this before!
frodude4 Looks and works beautifully! Please, please please please make a Link mod! I've been waiting for someone like you to step up and do it for years!
Zaphragor
(id: Coca_Cola93)
Looks good. Very good.
So you make a Twilight princess Addon for Aom. Cool. I love Zelda and wanted always Link. I know there are some mods but they aren't very good.

Does your Link get some special abilitys? Like a bow and the boomerang. :p

FSprt
File Author
frodude4

Link mod?, If you mean a modpack of Link in his normal shape, It can be done,
but first I need to practice more with 3ds max.

Coca_Cola93

I have only downloaded the retexture of Jason as Link, so I don't know if other link mods aren't very good
(though I remember one that has a 5.0 rating around here)

special ability? yes, but no weapons or anything like that (he is a wolf after all).

*Modpack almost finished :D
Thanks for your comments!!!

[Edited on 06/20/09 @ 01:56 PM]

Zaphragor
(id: Coca_Cola93)
@FSprt

Exactly what I mean. The Jasom mod is just with paint. I mean something made with Twilight princess textures.
Leto II My God!, the pic of the wolf with Midna looks absolutely amazing!, post that and I change my rate for a 5 :D

Keep the good work, and post on the modding forums :)
FSprt
File Author
Thanks! Leto II, the modpack is already finished, it includes a new texture for the wolf and some extras, I'm testing balance right now but I will try to post it in any chance I get :)

Here is the mod page: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=8828

[Edited on 06/29/09 @ 06:22 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:727