Download File Post Review Post Comment

RPG 1

Author File Description
pBiggZ
(id: P_J_B)
File Details
# of Players: 8
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is an RPG. Players 1 to 4 are humans.
Players 1 to 5 are team 1
Players 6 and 7 are team 2, and player 8 is team 3.

4 Heroes delve deep into the wilderness, challenging countless enemys, to discover the source of the darkness that now plagues their once plesant homeland.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
pBiggZ
File Author
please comment or review as soon as you can. This would be appreciated.

[Edited on 06/02/09 @ 08:31 PM]

VeX_Sino
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: I have played this game online with P_J_B and it was really fun... I didn't get to see the end of it cause I had to go... But I really enjoyed it wile I was playing.

Balance: The game was balanced balanced well... it wasn't hard... but it definitely was not easy, witch is a good thing, the hero's were not so balanced tho... some of the hero's had way better abilities than others.

Creativity: The game was very unique, I have never played a game where the only way u can upgrade is by getting old men and upgrading your hero yourself. The way the game went tho was pretty typical, kill bad people, fight bosses.

Map Design: The design was nice... it wasn't really like an actual map, it was more like regular rpg's where there is just long endless passage ways... but the eye candy was good on it... it could of been better... but i know P_J_B was trying his best on it. :)

Story/Instructions: The instructions were clear, get to the final boss and kill him... there was a basic story line, you have a mission, you complete it, and you get another mission.

[Edited on 06/02/09 @ 10:19 PM]

pBiggZ
File Author
http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/P_J_B/?action=tageditmany

Here is a screenshot
xEXOLARx "VeX_Sino
Posted on 06/02/09 @ 10:19 PM View Profile Edit Post
Rating
Breakdown
Playability 5.0
Balance 4.0
Creativity 4.0
Map Design 4.0
Story/Instructions 3.0
Playability: I have played this game online with P_J_B and it was really fun... I didn't get to see the end of it cause I had to go... But I really enjoyed it wile I was playing.

Balance: The game was balanced balanced well... it wasn't hard... but it definitely was not easy, witch is a good thing, the hero's were not so balanced tho... some of the hero's had way better abilities than others.

Creativity: The game was very unique, I have never played a game where the only way u can upgrade is by getting old men and upgrading your hero yourself. The way the game went tho was pretty typical, kill bad people, fight bosses.

Map Design: The design was nice... it wasn't really like an actual map, it was more like regular rpg's where there is just long endless passage ways... but the eye candy was good on it... it could of been better... but i know P_J_B was trying his best on it. :)

Story/Instructions: The instructions were clear, get to the final boss and kill him... there was a basic story line, you have a mission, you complete it, and you get another mission."

comment
(The game was very unique, I have never played a game where the only way u can upgrade is by getting old men and upgrading your hero yourself.)

VeX_Sino you obviously havnt played many rpgs, quite a few rpgs have upgrades for heros with old men.

Ill go play the game and i might review
AuroraP
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5

I was surprised at the playability. It was really nicely done and I loved the area damage of player 1! Also there was alot of nice effects and it was cool that you modified the speed abit, sometimes it gets boring when your character is too slow. Sometimes there was also lag, at some points you put too many objects with animations, but still the playability was very nice.

Balance: 4

The scenario was a bit too easy, but still at some points it got harder and you had to run too. Also I think that player 1 is a bit overpowered, I tried to solo once aswell and I could easily do it with p1, and i couldn't do it at all with player 2. So the character balance was not the best, but the you:enemy balance was great, not too easy, not too hard.

Creativity: 4

Ahh I love area of effect! I haven't seen any other map ever with area of effect, and I loved player 1's area damage skill. This definitely got the rating up. But well, the storyline was also nice, I haven't played a similar map before. But there was some things still similar to other regular rpgs. The bosses were just: Hit for 10mins, kill, go forth. Still it had alot of creativity in it and it deserves a high rating :) .

Map Design: 4

Well there were no structures that made me stand at a point for abit and just observe them. But you did make a preety nice atmosphere with all the terrain mixing and adding different objects on the ground, so I think you do deserve a 4 there.

Story / Instructions: 4

Well there were not mutch instructions to be given, but you gave them all so this is a +. The story was not something really wow, but it was nice, so I wouldn't say a 5, but a 4 is definitely in order.

Additional comments: When you commented on my showcase, I said: "ok i'll check it out, just for the fun of it.". I wasn't expecting for it to really amuse me or anything, but you have brought me quite a nice surprise. Keep up the good work. Cheers,
AuroraP

[Edited on 06/08/09 @ 09:56 AM]

pBiggZ
File Author
Will do AuroraP
Im working on another scenario right now
its currently in the testing stages
go see my showcase: warriors path RPG,
for more information
THYMOLE I played an earlier version of this with P_J_B and it was really fun. It was an early version so i wont post a review till i play the final version... At the time the difficulty seemed very easy (on easiest difficulty tho) but once again it was AN EARLY VERSION. eyecandy was good, the one stand out thing i remember is that there was an actual conclusion cine to the game. Nothing amazing but its much more satisfying than the usual spontaneous victory when u kill the final boss. great job
pBiggZ
File Author
THYMOLE i appreciat your comment but you posted it on the wrong map! This isnt warriors path rpg! But the final version is also up on the downloads so go find it and comment on that! LOL!
KingBlank How on earth did this get 3 reviews?
pBiggZ
File Author
Its awsomeness made it so? jealous? TOO BAD!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0