Star Wars:The Untold Story

Author File Description
DarkEmpire
File Details
Style: Role Playing Strategy
# of Scenarios: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
ATTENTION--------NEW ACCOUNT-DaedricSparta-NEW ACCOUNT---------ATTENTION

My long awaited Campaign! This took me over 2 months to create. It features 4 fun- eye cany filled maps, Missions from both sides (Sith and Jedi),10+ minutes of Cinematic,20+ Bonus Objectives,a cpx file making it show up as a brand new campaign,and 20 New Units (I Did NOT create). MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD MY VERSION OF THE UNITS. IVE MODIFIED ALL OF THEM. YOU REALLY NEED MY VERSIONS FOR THE CAMPAIGN.

Star Wars:The Untold Story
A long time ago, in a glalaxy far far away...

During the Cold, War filled years of the Clone Wars the outcome began to show itself. The Dark Sides B1 Battle Droids stood no chance against the smarter,better trained,and all around stronger Clone Troopers. Darth Sidius and his apprentice Darth Vader were forced to recruit and train more Sith Jedi to challenge the uprising Republic Army. Although the Sith did stall the Republics victory by eliminating many of the Republics best Clone Armies, There little numbers stood no chance agianst the massive groups of Jedi Knights. Soon there were only a select few of Sith Jedi left. The Droid Armies were left leaderless and most were destroyed by the Clones. Soon all lost contact with their masters (Darth
Sidius and Darth Vader). Now the Dark Sides last hope appeared... The remaining Dark Jedi have now united together to lead the remaining Droid armies in their final stand agianst the Republic,and if all else fails...They can always
resort to plan B......
Now Begins the Untold Story
of Star Wars:The Clone Wars!

Thanks for the Download and hope you enjoy this campaign!

Final Thanks: I would like to thank BigFatz/Tasev/Orcmaster/God of Mods for all the Star Wars units. I would also like to thank the creators of the Table/Jarvik Walls-Gate/Medieval Warrior.

Future SW Projects: If everyone likes this campaign then I plan to make two expansions- one featuring 2 more missions of Droid/Sith gameplay and the other with 2 more missions of Jedi/Clone gameplay.

In-Game Errors- The only error I have with the campaign, which is unfixable unless the unit is updated. Yoda in the ending game cinematic appears as Etri the Dwarf. I have used the triger/forbid and disable non cinematic models/. I tried it both ways. But Yoda still appears as Etri. If you know how to fix this please email me at (rollltide44@yahoo.com) or post a message on my mod page.

THANKS FOR THE DL, PLEASE RATE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY- ENJOY THIS CAMPAIGN!!!

(MAKE SURE YOU DL MY VERSIONS OF THE UNITS!)
UPDATE: Can someone please review this campaign?!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Jeffrey455 solved.im playin it right now.i like the clones better......

[Edited on 06/25/09 @ 06:32 AM]

Python_Owner987 First Download...
Guard of Olympus So you finaly realese this. Good job!
noobyaomplayer where are your version of the units located? maybe you should have a link on this page
DarkEmpire
File Author
My versions of the units are included in this Download. Ive just modified their protox. But having my units are very important as it would be extremely hard otherwise, possibly unbeatable.
noobyaomplayer deleted

[Edited on 06/27/09 @ 07:46 PM]

DarkEmpire
File Author
Well on the intructions- I really am not sure what you had problems with, i mean I tried my best to make it as obvious as possible, like follow the road to you left. But too bad I guess. And the reason the map was blocked off was because that area contained a future objective, and the wall fell when that objective came. Like for example- I didnt want you to go strait to the main city on the first one and win without doing all of the rest. So how could I solve this? By putting up a neutral wall until it came time to enter that area.

UPDATE: and I no I had issues with the units not attacking buildings to, but thats not my fault. Im not the person who created them.

[Edited on 06/26/09 @ 12:55 PM]

Azur
(id: Azur_Fire)
noobyaomplayer: Please read the review guidelines found below, and try to have your reviews contain as much information as possible in each category. So far your review is too short to realle be accepted, but if you make it longer it will not be deleted :)

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide
Yeebaagooon
Staff
What Azur said ^ ^.
noobyaomplayer i guess i shouldn't have been such an ass, but... (bunch of stuff your eyes would not want to see)

have a good day

[Edited on 06/27/09 @ 07:55 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown