Modpacks » Republican Romans

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Republican Romans

Author File Description
Leto II
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
Thank you for downloading the Republican Romans Mod by Leto II.

This is a work a did a while ago, and since I havent submit anything lately, I though into put this together for you.

The mod contains three editor only units, from the republican era of the roman legionaries:

• The Hastatus

• The Principii

• The Triarii

All three of them use brand new models, animations and textures. You may find further info in the Modding forums. Enjoy :D

Modding Forums Thread:

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,27940,,10

• Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
    AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
    herocortez let r u muslim cuz it is says in ur psots says "there is one god and his prophet mohammed"
    herocortez
    Rating
    Rating: 5
    (Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments: wow i really liked this mod! its awesome and i have unistalled my other mods and and i put this in my aom folder. when i add my other mods to my aom folder and went to the editor nothing happens ,it only appears ur mod?
    and can u help me how to put my other mods to my aom folder, thanks.
    Leto II
    File Author
    actually it says: "there is only one God and Mohamed is his prophet"; but no, Im not muslim, I just like to botter people :p

Yes, I can give you some advice on how to install your other mods, but by any chance, do you speak spanish?, you know, I ask for the "cortez" thing in your nick.
    herocortez no srry im not spanish, i love "cortez" name.
    there's a game called "timesplitters" the main character called cortez,and i like him so much, he's my best character all the time,and can u tell me how to pu units plz?
    herocortez leto i can speak spanish a bit because my aunt can speak spanish and he can teach me :)

leto:
    puede hacer un dios menor modpack? si puede
    Story_Master Does it have Auto-installer?
    Leto II
    File Author
    Sorry It doesnt have autoinstaller.

To make your other mods availabe just put all the files in the AOM folder again, except from the proto or protox file. This file contains a list of the units that the game will show, open it with notepad, you should be able to see at the end my units, and the same with your other mods. Just put them all in one proto(x) file, make sure that every unit definition starts with , and ends with .

Also the ID numbers should be unique, atlough not necesarly consecutives. For example, I start my units ID around 2000, to avoid conflict with the mods that I download.
    RVD909 OMG

THANK YOU For Telling Me That

I Hope It works..

Cause ive been just adding other mods in,

and it just stops all mods
    RVD909 didnt work
    Leto II
    File Author
    Can you be more specific?, what didn't work?
    Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
    Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
    Forgot password?
    Rating
    Statistics
    Downloads:2,774
    Favorites: [Who?]1