Modpacks » Wolf Link and Midna

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Wolf Link and Midna

Author File Description
FSprt
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
This mod adds the unit Wolf Link with Midna to your game!

The unit has:

- A complete new model with good quality textures.
- A redesigned texture for the Wolf with
a more accurate look.
- Two special attacks, ranged and melee.
- New sounds (directly from the game).
- Good looking animations for Midna.
- Midna´s hair/hand Animation when walking or running.

This unit does not replace any unit in your game and can be trained in the 4th age with any civ.

Some screenshots are included in the .zip
*New unit means offline use only

**Edit: changed the unit size so it looks a bit more like in the game, sorry I couldn't make her wider, If anybody still wants the old (larger) models, just tell me and I will post them in another file, also this mod now works for AoM Vanilla.
Includes spanish versions of (xpack)language.dll files.

CREDITS:----------------------------------

>DeviantArt Artists<
->Vermin-Star
->dementedpeach
->Black-Angel-Dahilo

-Stephen Caines - Introduction to Modding
-Extinction - Advanced Model Editing
-Izzy - Texture Editing
-People who made Tools for AOM (ex. AoMEd, BarExplorer, Gmax/3dsmax Scripts)
------------------------------------------

Any bug, problem or something that could be improved, post it here.

Comments and Critics are welcome!
Enjoy!

Pages: « First « 1 [2]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
FSprt
File Author
ok, I will try, but this will take some time :)
newb27 It is beautiful I daresay.
FSprt
File Author
Thanks! newb27, and all the people that downloaded this mod, here is a preview of how Link will look like in my next modpack:

-> http://img22.imageshack.us/i/linkpreview.jpg/

-> http://img176.imageshack.us/i/linkpreview2.jpg/

This will take more time than expected though, I still have to fix some things in the model, but so far I think it looks good.

*Edit:
an updated screenshot [still flat model]

-> http://img529.imageshack.us/i/linkprev3.jpg/

-Leto II-

About the animations, sure you can help me with that :D, I got the model right, If you're still interested you can contact me.

[Edited on 07/27/09 @ 10:40 PM]

Leto II OMFG! that looks great :D

Of course I hope you fix Link's geometry, because currently he is very flat, but very nice use of the twilight textures ;)

I would love to give you some help if you want, specially with the animations, just dont ask me to texture anything, I hate that >P
Ike 500
Rating
Rating: 5
This is the best Mod I have ever seen in My life!! it is sooo good it is my fav. unit in the game
Additional Comments:

It was my fav. unit but then I downloaded another Mod and it went away I have done what the instructions say lots of times but it still has not come back. does any one know what to do? Please help me.

**EDIT**
The sounds are fixed (Thanks :)
When will your link be done? and how long does it take to make a unit?

If it is not to hard after your link is done I had some ideas for some fun units.
a heart, a key, a rupee, a cheast, a box (It is strange but sometimes the little things are the hardest. like I can not find something for a box) a door and a locked door. these are just some ideas that I thought would be great for campians. (my campian is not on the internet I will get your permision to use your units if I ever want to put it on the internet)
I Think That you should use ingame sounds.
Do you have any more pic updates?
If you want I could try to get some sounds for you. (If you are doing some of my mod ideas I could get sounds for those to.

[Edited on 08/09/09 @ 07:50 PM]

FSprt
File Author
-Ike 500-

Which mod you downloaded, so I can see what could be wrong with the files.

*Edit: Well, I downloaded the HP mod but I didn't find any files that could be causing WL to have no sound, maybe you just need to delete the .XMB files "WL Midna_snds" and "SoundSets[xpack] or any other .XMB file in your AoM Sound folder" (also make sure the audio .WAV files are there) and reload the game.

About the Link mod, it will be completed in 2 weeks (I hope), animations are a bit hard but I have already completed the most [basic anims], I just need to think of some special attacks and do the anims for these.

Also the sounds will be a problem cuz Link doesn't talk, if someone has a better idea tell me, otherwise I'll include his in-game "voice" [or a AoM voice].

By the way, thanks for rating! I'm glad you liked it :).

[Edited on 08/04/09 @ 03:53 PM]

Ike 500 I got all the legend of zelda sounds. I have them for link (Young and Adult) and for all enimes bosses and ideams. But the bad thing is they are from OOT. is that ok. I also think that it would be really good if you made a young link sometime. could link hold relics? and do you know how to make it so when you get to a uint (like a heart)it heals you. (I know how to use distance to point just not the healing) because I want it like legend of zelda. so link can fight off bosses with out any help form other units but he does not have enough life to go though without getting hearts.

EDIT: Ok I will post the sounds soon I will post it as link mod sounds. I have every sound in OoT (Even foot setps like in grass dirt Ex.) I will give most of them to you if you ever want to use those sounds for other mods.

I am sorry but I am bad at computers I have never put anything on this website. What category would I put the sounds on. and how do I get a whole folder in it I tryed but it would make me do one sound at a Time. I have a lot of folders and they are all in a folder Link mod sounds how would I get the whole folder in? (Sorry I am Really bad at Computers
:(

Thanks I put it on. now do I have to wait for it to show up? If I how long does it take? I will get you a link has soon as I can.

ok I will see if it is there every day. I tried that Brave Swords That is how I want my game to be like. I was tried to see how to do triggers on it but it is in spanish I can't read it. but it gave me some really good ideas for my game.

That pic looks 100% perfict A+ that is the best!

This is a link to My sounds.

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=8951

[Edited on 08/16/09 @ 12:28 AM]

FSprt
File Author
It doesn't take long to make a mod [It can be made in a week or much less], the only thing you need is free time.

I think is ok if the sounds are from OoT, Though I have some TP sounds of Link, but it's still useful to have more to choose.

Link can hold relics, but there is no anim when he's carrying one [doesn't seems bad but It's not realistic], and I don't think I will make one [maybe in a update].

I don't know too much about triggers, I can't help with that, but you could try something like the campaign of "Brave Sword" where you had to do a click on food boxes to regenerate [but instead of boxes a heart, or a key etc.]

About the sounds, you have to create a new WinZip file [right click on desktop->new->WinZip file] and move the folder where you have the sounds into that file, the category would be Misc. it fits more than the others, and it will take a while to show up.

I'll post updates soon :)

[Edited on 08/12/09 @ 05:25 PM]

FSprt
File Author
A preview pic:

http://img2.imageshack.us/i/lmprev.jpg/

*Edit: Modpack finished.

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=8966

[Edited on 08/20/09 @ 12:52 PM]

WollieWoltaz Hee great mod, but i don't have any sounds I put the sounds into the sound folder but it doesn't work. Do you know why?
tnx
Pages: « First « 1 [2]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,565