Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Elder Scrolls-Screens V2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Elder Scrolls-Screens V2

Author File Description
DarkEmpire This is a download explaining and showing you what my soon-to-be project (Elder Scrolls) will look like and be like.
This Download includes the following...
*Screens on all the playable classes and their transformations and upgrades.
*Text Documents explaining Quests and joinable Guilds.
*Text Documents explaining the character creation system.
*Screens on all the purchasable followers and units in the game.
*Screens on the Horse option in the game.
*Screens on the special classes on the game, consisting of Werewolf,Vampire, and Daedric Classes.
*Text Documents explaining how to become and cure the special classes.
*A screen on several other units that im not sure what their going to be yet.

The game will probably start out (Depending on the story line which I havnt found out yet) where you and your family are on a ship, sailing from the Morrowind to Cyrodiil to start out a new and better life. The ship will either be attacked or a giant storm will crash the ship. The next thing you know is you find yourself, a 12 year old kid, on the shoreline of Valenwood. You've forgotten your name and family's names. All you have with you is your dagger your dad gave you, and must now fight your way through the forests of Valenwood.
(Im not going to release anymore, but the forest will be the tutouarial of the game basically, fighting wolves and other animals. You'll be playing as a shorter version of Kastor as a Kid.)

Character Creation and Leveling:
*Creation
1-In the begining you'll most likely be Kastor as a Kid.
2-Soon you'll get to choose your base class.Soldier(spear),Gladiator(sword),Mage(magic), or Assassin(range).
3-Acoording to the base class you chose you'll then get to select from a list of starting units to play as.
4-After you've completed your character you'll then get to select a name from a list.
5-Amount of Starting Characters to choose from:24
Amount of Units you can transform into:61
Special Units:20
Total Different Looks: 105
Total Different Character Combinations: 1365+
(This is the total looks times the levels)
*Leveling
1-your level will increase as you complete the main questline.
2-Download to learn more on the leveling system.

I plan to take you to most of the provinces of Tamerial. Consisting of Morrowind,Cyrodiil,Valenwood,Skyrim, and maybe Summerset Isles. To learn alot more on this like.. What guilds you can join and other things then Download this file!

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
chimeracranim
Rating
Rating: 4.5
This looks really promising, the only thing I'm worried about is that you are attempting to put a lot of stuff into the campaign - maybe you will find it too hard or frustrating and give up, or that the release date will be later than iniatially planned.

I like the classes, they look like what class they are meant to be, e.g. the arcus to me looks most like an assassin, and the anubite looks like a smaller, weaker werewolf.

As I wrote in the first sentence - it looks really promising. I'm a massive fan of Morrowind, but not so much Oblivion, so I'm with you 100% of the way! I just can't wait to see some of the fruits of your labours!

Additional Comments:
I like your skins!
DarkEmpire
File Author
Thanks glad to hear some good feedback!
I was also worried about it becoming either boring or frustrating and quiting, cas I about lost it on the Star Wars campaign I made. But I stressed that campaign too fast with a 2 month release date.
It will take very long to complete it, as it is possible it might take up to 2 months on just the first scenario.
Yes I like Morrowind to, but Im in love with oblivion. So I decided that this is something unique that nobody has done before.
If this does become boring or frustrating, which is a possibility because Im slowly losing interest in AOM, then I will try to find a succesor to finish my work.

PS- I also need playtesters, would you be interested?
This would mean that you would be required to playtest every unit in a certain class.
(Im going to pick up a class to playtest myself, but theres 3 others empty)
CharlieDog I'll playtest for you and if you need anything else I'll be happy to help. I love Oblivion, I hope you'll finish it.

My e-mail:
CharlieDog88@gmail.com
DarkEmpire
File Author
Thanks Charlie Dog, what class would you be willing to playtest? Ill pick one up but I need four different playtesters to try out the others. This would mean you would have to play the game through several times to test every starter unit.
Ablast3 I'll playtest for you... i'd like to play as the gladiator.

Email:
Whoknows362@hotmail.com

P.S. I'm a huge oblivion fan to... got all the addons, Rare Weapons, finished all quests, and got in all guilds. I'm seriously looking forward to this.
CharlieDog Ya, I don't mind playtesting lots. I would like to be a mage. (I love them in Oblivion)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:328
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:1.46 MB