Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
all the mods that i think should be on the site
major mods
*croc:giant croc new unit
*i eat crabs:me, based on my fave unit carcarinos
*egypt to nubia: total egypt to nubia conversion
this pack includes a few minor mods
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
i eat crabs
File Author
review please
WinstonShnozwick No ones going to try this if there isn't a readme, I downloaded it and there is no instructions for where to put stuff.
i eat crabs
File Author
I think i know what to put, i never put readme files, none of the other old modders do,i have been modding for 8 years,and now what to do,and incase you didnt notice, the folders were identical to ones in the aom directory (c/programs/microsoft games/age of mythology) and most people figure out that anim goes in anim,textures in textures,models in models,and if you dont know how to add to the protox,than use steven caines guide,and you can get banned for stating that no one will try it ,because it is obviously no true,i already got downloads,and because it could be considered an attempt to start a flame war,and just so you know,i was editing proto on my own compu when this site had only texture mods,so back off orr i will report you for attacking forrumers with hate speech.
ageofhades45 Rating: 4
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
I like the croc. =] but you really couldve added the read me too. The egypt to nubia has already been done a bunch of times so it really wasnt unique. But i like!

[Edited on 10/10/09 @ 06:42 AM]

JDmino Please extend your review to three lines if you do not want it to be removed. I suggest you read the review guidelines before you make another review.

Copy & paste into your URL and read the details on the page:
http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide
papaya
(id: X_MOSS)
Staff
---
you can get banned for stating that no one will try it ,because it is obviously no true
---

He was trying to provide constructive criticism. Just because (according to you) you've been doing this for so long, it doesn't mean that everyone else has, or that everyone downloading will know where to put the files. It's general courtesy to include a readme.

No part of his reply was meant to start a flame war, as you stated. I suggest that in the future you try to listen to feedback, as opposed to acting defensive (and trying the pull the 'oldie' card).

[Edited on 10/14/09 @ 07:28 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:381
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:682.40 KB