New Files

Utility Programs » AoM Unit Modder

Download File Post Review Post Comment

AoM Unit Modder

Author File Description
invent00r
.: AoM Unit Modder :.

BETA: 10/11/09.
Updated, now it handles larger scenarios, and invalid units IDs. Please update if you are having trouble with previous version.

This program will allow you to edit the your scenario units stats. Mainly their scale, independently on all 3 axis. You can set their exact position and alter their selectivity. This last feature is still not working 100%.

You need to have Microsoft .NET 3.5 platform installed!

Disclaimer: I'm in no way responsible for anything. Including the loss of your scenario, the broken state of this, and anything else that your computer could have of evil. In the future, I'll be also adding in the source code, so if you know your way around C# you can compile it yourself.

Please be sure to see the associated thread over here.

Please report back any errors and malfunctions. Suggestions are also very welcome.
Enjoy,
Regards,
-invent00r
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Guard of Olympus Only AoM or TT too?

First favorite!

And first download! Hehe... :D

[Edited on 11/07/09 @ 08:41 AM]

Guard of Olympus It works for TT! :D
lostrozzacavalli 3rd download :)
Guard of Olympus
Rating
Rating: 5
This actually deserves more than just a five, but since I'm unable to give you a higher score, you'll have to get a 5.0, sorry :p
This tool is excellent and it's very easy to understund what to do, when to do it and the list of objects really helps a lot. It is very usefull and this will be opening for an eyecandy revoulution, now that everyone can do this. This tool can create ultimate structures, and it's so easy to use that anyone could undertund it! Great work, keep it up½ :D

Additional Comments:
Guard of Olympus What about that? A review only 40 minutes after the relese :D
Kai Hirogashi Great work inventoor oh my god this will sure make my work a lot easier! (Y) cheers
xEXOLARx wow... Inventor you are AWESOME!!! :)

and btw I tested it out for soem reason it calls walls heros... like it called a wall connector Hero Greek Chiron - 437
invent00r
File Author
I know.. This is because at the moment is just using AoM unit list, so the unit ID 437 in AoM is a "Hero Greek Chiron", while in AoT it is just a wall, or something else.

I just need some time to generate a AoT list - which I'm hoping Mythic_Freak had one for me already, so I didn't have to do it myself! Anyways, don't worry!
Zalderon Hey is their a way to edit units for use in Scenarios without editing files? I am Just trying to make a couple of Normal Soldiers for me and my 2 friends (as in our own Personal mini heros) for missions and stuff. But I cannot figure out how to edit names or stats of individual soldiers other then changing their files... Is their any other way? Please help me out...
CxMaster NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (3 hours of hold O down)

installer does not wooorrrrrrrrkkkkk

=_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_( =_(
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:3,846
Favorites: [Who?]5