Download File Post Review Post Comment

KH The Chronicles of Arcadia 2

Author File Description
Kai Hirogashi
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
The Chronicles of Arcadia: Chapter 2

Concept:

The gameplay is fun and is Rpg style. You can talk to people more than once by selecting them and each time it will be random. Random? Enviroments will also be random, events will happen becasue of your actions. Like a chain reaction kind of. The eyecandy is by far some of the greatest you will see and the trigger work rivals it don't worry! ;D You will be able to use Potions and also Bombs to your disposal via Hot key system where you can also change fro Melee to Range Mode. A creative shop system is also implemented and truly feels 1st person, haha! This took me a good week to maybe 2 but i finally managed to showcase it and have already uploaded it in the downloads section! I dedicate this to my dear friends Kris and Daniel. Who without their positivity i would not be where I stand now, cheers you guys means a lot really.

[sup]Please be free to leave any comments you wish.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
PoleRBear First dl! Looked good enough in showcase. I'll check it out ingame. :D
Kai Hirogashi
File Author
Here we are!
Guard of Olympus The eyecandy in this scenario just makes one wonder how you did it...It's just too awesome! :D
Guard of Osiris Awesome!
Pheonix_Fire im sad because i lost the titans discs to play this wonderful scenario.!!!!!!!!!!
Guard of Olympus Buy a new one?
Guard of Olympus
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
This scenario was really intresting to play and it's unique playstyle made it even more intresting.
Everything was perfect, villagers were walking around in the cities giving a great RPG feeling, and almost everyone would speak when selected, often humorous dialogs that made you laugh. The effects used were great and I thought the cinematics showed in this Chapter were really great. The shop was very unique and I really liked it, especially these unlockable items.
I liked how you could go to different areas and how each area had its own style.
There was overall just one minor problem that could easily be fixed by rotating the camera, and that was that the trees sometimes got in the way.

Balance: 4
This was the only flaw in the map, I sometimes felt it was to easy. Like at the rate you get gold you can buy almost anything from the shop.
But it wasn't really that much of a problem as the main point of this scenario wasn't fighting - it was thinking and finding ways to solve puzzles, and to explore the storyline. I felt that the puzzles were just hard enough and it took me a while to finish this scenario. The walking distances were also exactly as long as I think they should be, not too long walks and not to short so you don't have time to enjoy the map design. Very well done on balance overall, but slow down the gold rate.

Creativity: 5
Like I mentioned under playability, this scenario have an unique playstyle with many things never seen before. One example is the shop, very creative, but also the area switching mode that allowed you to quickly travel through the map in an unique way. The things you could buy in the shop were all nice, and sometings were rather unexpected. Like the huskarl turned upside down. This is very unusual, but I would say that this scenario has a creative map design, meaning the building structures are placed in an unexpected way, plus all the strechings are really creative.

Map Design: 5
Well, I must say I thought this was the most outstanding part of your scenario. Every single detail was clearly put a lot of effort into. The grass, the small rocks, the perfect tarrain mixing blending perfectly with the enviroment, the streched buildings creating massive and beatiful monuments/ houses.
There is no way to argue with giving a 5 in map design on this map :p

Story/Instructions: 5
Even though there weren't many instructions, I always knew what to do as it was carefully explained through messages and chats. The underlinings and the way you created the chats were really nice and helpfull, as it was easy to see who said things and what the messages was.
The storyline is a strong point of this scenario, as it doesen't have one from the beginning, one has to explore the story in the beautiful world you created. The ending was a bit weird but I don't mind, it's not enough of a problem to take a point off.

Additional Comments: Great work here, I'm looking forward to your next scenario!

~Guard of Olympus
Frozenepic Its nice but it could better, aka Music...
biwaka How do you strech the buildings and make the those flying pillar at the temple in front of the castle?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0