Herebus Mixed
Autumn Mixed
Savannah Mixed

Features:

# 9 completely different types of scenarios, ALL-IN-ONE;
# Trees and animals adapted to the type of map;
# All the great things of a normal supremacy game;
# A massive use of the Transform Trigger;
# Add-ons that make the game more exciting but don't give unfair advantages to different civilizations;
# And now bonuses for each civilizations, plus a SUPER bonus if you are on the right map!

Some In-Game pics

How a Gaia city will look like

IMPORTANT

Please sign me any bug :)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
shuch_ya_mouf how do you get all of those pictures and word art into the file details? I keep trying to do it but it won't let me, making me mad >:(
lostrozzacavalli
File Author
@Such| You need to upload all the images you want include into a site like photobucket (for me the best), then it provides you the link of your images, and you need to put it into . Then make sure you checked "HTML" (not Plain Text or BBCODE), and that's all :)
shuch_ya_mouf thanks ill try that :)
Swift sword
Rating
Rating: 4.5
When playing this, I played twice- once on the Hades terrain, and once on the snow terrain, against a moderate AI (I'm pretty bad at the actual playing of the game XD)

Playability: 4
Quite possibly the most enjoyable rms I've ever played, it has loads of nice features to set it apart from other rms. First of all, I really enjoyed the special effects. It provides some nice variety from normal games, and was goofy to look at. In a good way ;)
Second, I liked that each civ had a bonus- but I think you could've done something...different...with those bonuses. For example, the first time I played I played as Set. Stronger animals + better TC (if memory serves correctly) hmm...not bad. Then I played as Gaia.
Gaia: A few random technologies. (or something to this effect)
Now, this is a random map script, but I'd highly advise against doing something random as an extra effect in this situation. Perhaps make Gaia's walls stronger or let al oracles created instantly become heroes. You can do random effects if afterwards, say 5 minutes into it, you let the player know what effects they got. Otherwise, the player can't use them effectively.
Other than that, you did a pretty good job with playability. One last thing I must note is that while the relic concept was good, the towers were sometimes buggy for me about attacking enemies (sometimes it didn't respond) and that you should set a looping trigger to replace the old man if he dies after about 5 minutes.

Map Design: 4.5
I really loved the map design, especially the center of the snow map. It led to chaotic battles everywhere, and really allowed for some strategic movements- I could use a sidepath to bring my cavalry around and nail those slingers before they could say "apples!" Besides that, I liked the placement of the forests, which led to a happy turtler (which I sort of am).
I will say that it may've given them to much of an advantage, because they don't suffer much later on due to an abundence of hunting at the start and enough tress to avoid cutting paths for enemies. The terrain mixing was pretty good. In fact, I thought it was great for an rms. One of my issues with the map design, besides the turtler part, was that I didn't think the papyrus and seaweed you implemented looked good. I noticed it's a special gaia feature, but I just got annoyed with it dtsracting me a little.

Besides that, the placement of tons of hunting early on by towncenters messed up my building a tad. Rather than placing 4 elephants right BY the towncenter, move em' to an area a bit further off. Relating to that, don't put elephants on the Hades map. It looked odd 0.0.

Creativity: 5
You nailed this 5.0, easy. The extra effects, for one, were awesome. I loved the blue and red projectiles, along with the interesting relic system (I've never really liked relics) and the effects each civilization received was creative. One thing about the relics is I would've loved to see some variation between the relics effects. I did like the icon you put in. It was pretty cool looking :D Finally, the different skins were very creative and I loved it.

Additional Comments:
A great rms, it has some very creative and interesting effects. It's not completely perfect, but certainly a recommended download to all. Just fix up whatever issues I made, and request a re-review from me on the forums, and you'll earn your rightful perfect score.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,366
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:11.35 KB