Single Player Scenarios » HailToTheOboe's miscellaneous unfinished scenarios

Download File Post Review Post Comment

HailToTheOboe's miscellaneous unfinished scenarios

Author File Description
HailToTheOboe
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM
Here are a few of my unfinished scenarios from the past few years.

Each scenario has two versions, one for regular AoM, one for vanilla.

The following scenarios are attached:

new world rpg
- This was my first foray into design. An ESO friend (Rain) wanted to make a multiplayer RPG and came up with most of this map, but had some difficulty with triggers. So I went crazy and pimped it every way I knew how. All the cinematics, and most of the cool stuff was me.

Eternal Night
- After working on new world, I thought "Hey I could probably make one of my own" and started on this. The idea behind it was very cool, and I had some neat stuff, but it never got finished.

MC Hammership Showdown
- lol, not going to say anymore about that

Overflow
- Beginning of a cinematic. This is where the attached music files are used. It was coming along nicely but I just ran out of time, inspiration, and space on the map.

Mythodina
- Small 4 player mythodea type map. I thought I could emphasize tactics and micromanagement by downsizing the gameplay, but as I should've predicted, the target audience who plays mythodea has zero interest in micromanagement and found it boring, and it flopped, so I never got around to polishing it up.

MC Hammartroll
-Multiplayer scenario, and I think it had some clever triggering. I never finished it because I realized it wasn't going to be fun enough for more than 1 or 2 replays, and I couldn't be arsed trying to make it funner.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
stickmanlord it is cool.

hay, do you know how to make .scn and .scx files viewable in windows explorer so i can add them to my compressed files?

i want to start posting scenarios like you!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:387
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:9.61 MB
Added:11/30/09