Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Elder Scrolls Project-Character Creation Demo (Beta)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Elder Scrolls Project-Character Creation Demo (Beta)

Author File Description
DarkEmpire
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
ATTENTION--------NEW ACCOUNT-DaedricSparta-NEW ACCOUNT---------ATTENTION

This is a Demo(Beta)for the character creation system destined to be used in the PENDING project- Elder Scrolls. Keep in mind, that even though this may seem short (its just creating a character, not the begining of the campaign) it took many hours to complete, because of all the various choices that is offered in creating your character.
In this Character creation demo(BETA) you will do the following things...
***Choose between 5 main classes(please view the links below to learn and download more)

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=8896

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,27952,,all

***Choose your base unit, that's associated with your chosen class.
***Choose a Name for your avatar.
Completed.

Download to learn more, also make sure to check out the links above, if you want to learn more or help in the Elder Scrolls Project.

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
DarkEmpire
File Author
Comments, anyone?? 9 Dls, post your thoughts.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
I'll review as soon as I get to a computer with AoM on it; since Khan has dibs on reviewing Venoc The Terror :)

I've made what sounds like almost the same thing for one of my maps. The ability to choose your name is a killer for the cinematics but has a nice effect. I just remember it taking forever to do the triggers. I can't wait to see what you have done :) ~ Steak
Milkman Matty
Well its rather short and there isn't really enough of the scenario to make a review. But everything seemed to work fine. I would suggest that you add more names however :p ~ Steak
mpghappinesss Well, there is not enough of a map to review. Everything worked 100%. It was exactly what I expected. I thought about the lack of names, but I don't really care, since its a minute long....thing.
DarkEmpire
File Author
Yeah, I know i's real short, and TRST me, the real thing will have many names and many other units, like I said, its just a BETA version, or glimpse you might say.
Im making a whole Demo, of how the game will be played etc. Will be out soon. But, I mainly just wanting advice and possible help on it.
Considering getting a modder to make some units for it.
This IS very short, not meant to be long. But took 5 hours to complete the grueling triggers. As this was extremely hard, even adding the little bit of choice into the game. In the real thing, more will be added.
But I say agian, if I start the official project. It could take up to a year to finish., without help that is.
Alex Pan Well, I don't really feel like downloading a file just to make a character, but this scenario concept is pretty interesting. The amount of variation in just character selection is pretty promising.

Good luck, and don't slack off anywhere.
Milkman Matty
If you ever need any help with making it I can playtest and/or help you with trigger working (like if you are unsure about something) just e-mail Steak or myself :) ~ Khan

P.S. Also if you'd like I started an RPG about a year ago that let you choose your character, your name and your major and minor skills. It's playable at the moment. If you'd like to see it just e-mail one of us we'll be happy to help :)
Ruairidh888 You should get to choose any name. You could achieve this with variables.
DaedricSparta Thank you Khan for your support. Yes I would love to see these things. Like the character creation thing mentioned above. If you want you can e-mail them to me at rollltide44@yahoo.com or you can just simply post them as a request.

Thanks Again.

UPDATE: I already emailed yhe live.com.au email.

[Edited on 12/17/09 @ 05:26 PM]

kolop97 how do u install it
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:262