Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Aom Egyptian Mod Re-texture EPIC 100% ESO COMPATIBLE (FIXED THE DOWNLOAD) textures was named wrong

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Aom Egyptian Mod Re-texture EPIC 100% ESO COMPATIBLE (FIXED THE DOWNLOAD) textures was named wrong

Author File Description
Twi5t3dM3rcy
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
this mod replace almost all of the Egyptian culture (Buildings Units Age & Anim) plus its 100% ESO compatible!!!
I have multiple pics in download and at my main site PLZ VISIT SITE FOR INFO AND PICS DoNT SAY THEIRS NO READ-ME Pics are included in DL
###############################################

Norse Remodeled PLEASE COMMENT WORK IN PROGRESS FORUMN PAGE HERE
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=19&tn=28948&st=recent&f=19,28948,0,20

http://www.wix.com/Twi5t3dM3rcy/Age+of+Mythology+Egyptain+Mod+EPIC
Site runs 100% percent smoother on firefox now please visit my site for all my pics and the read-me for the file.

pleases don't use this mod in something without telling me or drastically changing the mod.

plz Comment and download it here but if download does not work download it here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3SAKMT6N
the second mirror does not include titan texture or monuments so use the main download at top.

PLEASE COMMENT ON MY SITE TOO WHEN U COMMENT SAY IF IT WAS ANY USE THANKS

Read this i made 2 new pages for the website that shows a inside look of (version 3!) and check out the tab (comments and Pics) for enlarged pics and too add comments there!
IF Putting the folders in aom dont work try this 8)

Additional Comments: To make it easier for some as I have seen a lot of comments on trying to get this mod to work, all you have to do is download the file, extract the folder than take the files in the anim, models, and textures folders and place them in there respective folders in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology. So for example: The files in the anim folder of the download are going to go in the anim folder in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology.

Posted by lord wood thankyou

===============================================
InFamous Studio Designs
Twi5t3dM3rcy Aka InFamous-Glitch
===============================================
Rate Favorite And Comment Plz =//====Thankyou====//=
InFamous Studio Designs
Modder of the Epic Aom Greeks Redisigned
Modder of the Epic Aom Egyptian Mod Re-texture
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Twi5t3dM3rcy
File Author
INFO & UPDATES
Im back finally now and im ready to get back to work creating and desighning the rest of aom for you all. my cpu has recently crashed and i lost all my data for my mods and everything. i believe i have all the things i used b4 so im ready to start desihning again. i have stopped desighning the 3.0 version of this mods because of the loss with my data i was 1 day away from posting the finished look to... I am currently working on the greeks look now replacing all units and building and characters.i have extensively researched the greeks now and i am starting the conversions hope you enjoy them!
WEBSITE
works 100% and is now smooth way easier to scroll compared to before.

[Edited on 08/14/10 @ 02:47 PM]

Odiyo I have the epic textures mod in my game. Will this come into conflict with it?
Twi5t3dM3rcy
File Author
It will replace the units but thats all

[Edited on 02/24/10 @ 03:13 PM]

RAFAQ18 Excellent!

[Edited on 02/22/10 @ 02:47 PM]

RAFAQ18 Rating: 5

Excellent!

[Edited on 02/21/10 @ 07:30 PM]

Twi5t3dM3rcy
File Author
Thank you so much this was my first mod to that makes me feel good knowing it came out perfect going to texturies the god statues/units next :)

[Edited on 02/24/10 @ 03:38 PM]

Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
RAFAQ18, your review has been removed because it is not in compliance with AoMH's review guidelines. Please visit this page:

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide/nrgmod

Read up on that and you won't see me in your way :D ~ Khan
AquartistJames This looks pretty good, I'll download and review it within the next few weeks :)
Bartholomeus HOLY !! shsssh ... GREAT TEXTURES! must... download..
RAFAQ18 Sorry, but did not know the rules, was just trying to praise the great work done by Twi5t3dM3rcy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:10,375
Favorites: [Who?]22