Author File Description
lostrozzacavalli
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Escape by sss94

Current Version: 26

Features:
# Random Hunters
# [2-3 players-->1 hunter] [4-5-6 players-->2 hunters] [7-8-9 players-->3 hunters] [10-11-12 players-->4 hunters]
# Hard for runners
# A map design studied to be strategic
# Random events for for player (that affect only him)...
# ...Random events for every player (that affect everyone, like "Every tower has been killed", "Sky passages converted to hunters", "Cruel monkeys from deads" and much more)
# New units every 240 seconds
# Effects as never seen before in a Random Map
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Js41637 This is a very good Escape. I really liked it (even though I haven't won it.(yet)). This is a really random escape, you never know what might happen. I would also review but I'm pretty sure I suck at reviewing (and also I guarantee it will get deleted knowing me). Overall this is a really fun, challenging game for both hunter and runner. I would highly recommend downloading and playing this map.

~Js41637~LazerStudios~
lostrozzacavalli
File Author
Thanks for your comment, I really appreciated it :)

Don't worry about the review, just do it if you feel you want do it.
Js41637 Hey it's me again. And I wish the fun ended there. I have found a few problems which you might be aware of, if not well here are some.

Well the first one is when runners win it says 'You are Defeated". I'm no expert in winning games but shouldn't it say "You are Victorious". :)

Second one is when the Random Event "All your Sky passages belong to Hunters". If you are inside the passage when it happens well one; Your stuck inside a Hunters passage and two; if the hunters passage gets destroyed (The on your stuck in) you are like gone. Your not dead but your like invisible but you can't move or anything. You still have LOS like your villie is still there though and you don't appear on the Mini-Map either.

Hopefully you can fix these problems. And I still do find the map fun. Also couldn't you add any more cool Random Events. :P

~Js41637~LazerStudios~

[Edited on 03/27/10 @ 04:44 AM]

lostrozzacavalli
File Author
Wow thanks for your segnalation, I will update soon (and hopefully I'll be able to think new random events) :)
CERBERUSCLH how do you make these big images?i know that is with photobucket,but i don't remember how,can you say me?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:937
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:14.46 KB
Added:03/19/10