File Details
# of Players: 2
Map Type: Unknown
Map Size: Normal
Game Type: Supremacy
AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
Player 1's Name: Thikr
Player 2's Name: Brainsucker... Douche
I need some help as to what I should have done differently... I really suck and need someone to gauge me.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
RedneckusMaximus well, here's my take of what you coulda done better.

1. you could've raided the guy with your 3 hero oracles and promethean soon after hitting the classical age, if you had gone around and found some undefended villagers (there were plenty)

2. you stopped scouting far too early. he was mining on your side of the map while all of your military was in one place in the middle.
I'd try to at least keep a few guys patrolling all the gold mines (turma work great for this).

3. you waited too long to raid, instead of trying to build up a massive force of turma, start sending out 4-5 man squads looking for villagers around his base. By the time you had a decent single force up, he had made it to the heroic age and had already begun pumping out migdol units.

4. you raided wrong. A. Turma aren't supposed to be used against buildings, they're far too weak. Use their speed to run down villagers. B. You tried to hit their main base, not a good idea against egyptian b/c of the mercenaries, if you had found his forward base (gold mine and migdol) you may have had a chance.

In general, I've found when playing atlantean that its usually just best to always keep on the offensive, just play more aggressively, bro.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:55
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:40.11 KB
Added:04/11/10