Modpacks » Zombie Goliath texture mod

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Zombie Goliath texture mod

Author File Description
Necr0maNceR
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
This texture makes the Titan Prometheus unit look like a Zombie Goliath. I created this mod for my upcoming yet-to-be-showcased scenario, The Living Dead.

To install, place the files "titan x promethean1.ddt" and "titan x promethean2.ddt" in the textures folder located at My Computer>Program Files>Microsoft Games>Age of Mythology>Textures. To uninstall, delete "titan x promethean1.ddt" and "titan x promethean2.ddt". Screenshots of the Zombie Goliath are included in the download.

This is my first texture mod and my first submission to AoM Heaven.

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Firegiant050 This is pretty cool it gives prometheus some

texture it looks a lot better
Myles_Kennedy
(id: Jack D P)
Rating
Rating: 5
Haha, excellent work Necro. I love it the textures are really well done, and actually look better then the original Prometheus! Really great job, hope you release some more mods like this soon mate. Maybe even start modeling?

EDIT:I just had a look ingame, and I think that it is even more brilliant. Love the textures, seriously.

Additional Comments:
Just... Great... :p

[Edited on 06/22/10 @ 06:08 PM]

FSprt Excellent texture Necr0maNceR! it really surpasses the old prometheus look.
dfkjghj Looks really nice,way better then old prometheus textures, good work.
I have two questions one related and one somewhat related:
First: i didn't download,so just wondering before i do will it cause me not to be able to play online i forget if textures do that...
Second: what program(s) do you use to make texture mods
Thanks Bye ;)
Necr0maNceR
File Author
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I'm glad you enjoy it.

@dfkjghj: Texture mods do not interfere with online play. The programs I used were aomed to extract/convert the files and Gimp to draw the texture. If you go to the modding forum you can find some very useful guides to texture editing.
Lucas14 I have one question...
Are the phometeus ( the myth units that he send) like the phometeus ( the titan ) ?
Necr0maNceR
File Author
The prometheans still have their original texture, not the new texture I made for the titan.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,645
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:545.12 KB