Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » New Custom Triggers

Download File Post Review Post Comment

New Custom Triggers

Author File Description
WinstonShnozwick Gahh, people have wanted some of my effects for a while, and I never let them become availible to the general public. So here they are everyone. Ill include a download in the downloads section as well. I've made near 30, a few were taken out due to ah, uselessness. ;P Anyway, there are some major ones here that are new, not made before, that I reccommend, greatly helpful.

Here are some of what you are getting, to get your interest. There are many more though. If in the future, I probably will think of new ideas and make new triggers, they will all be updated into this download file.

• QV Tool Condition <-- Basically condenses quest var check and compare into one searching condition, that allows many more possibilities.
  • Clear Chats <-- What there is one already? No, the games chat clear effect deletes the history to get rid of the text. This scrolls pages down to get rid of the chats on screen, but keeps the chat history so you may need to see it again.
  • Fire Event Quest Var <-- Choose a qv name, and then 3 numbers it may be and the triggers that will be fired if that qv equals that number.
  • Grant/Invoke God Powers(s) <-- You choose a player, god power, number of invokes, and select unit (s) for the target spots, may use cinematic blocks. It takes care of the whole needing to grant thing. And works for human player. Atlantean gp's recharge thing is still an issue. But quite helpful, with multiple uses of a gp.
  • Group Control <-- This is a simple to use setup effect for making rpg hotkeys. Does the whole thing, select the unit and makes a group. It can work multiple ways with groups, you'll see.
  • Player Change Random <-- This was discovered a while ago, and triggerers rushed to make their own (perp). I made this when the effect became known. You can change which player you play as during the game, an effect previously thought impossible.
  • QV Tool Effect <-- Basically crams qv set, modify, modify2 all into one. Quite handy. You have much more control over a qv with this. In a looping trigger is where it really shows its worth.
  • Resize Unit <-- This is completely new, hasn't been made before. You can resize a unit in game with this. Can make for some very cool effects. Bigger/smaller, sizing time in MS, stop selection sound.
  • AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
    ultimate_kronos cool triggers
    youwitheface most of them were good, but you can resize a unit by simply selecting the unit and press k
    WinstonShnozwick
    File Author
    Try resizing a unit while you're not in the editor ;)
    HoR_CodieEK Where do we put it?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
    Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
    Forgot password?
    Statistics
    Downloads:732
    Favorites: [Who?]0
    Size:4.43 KB