Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Multiplayer Scenarios » The Castle (multiplayer)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Castle (multiplayer)

Author File Description
Hammerhands
File Details
# of Players: 2
Version: AoM: The Titans
After submitting the single player scenario The Castle I was asked to make a two player version.

Through a bit of deliberation as to how I would do such a thing, We eventually managed to whip this together. It took about two days of building and testing to get everything to the current state of madness. We hope it pleases you.

In this map, you - as either the Greeks or the Atlanteans - defend your Castle from endless hordes of Myth units, varying in strength from the anubite to the Medusa and Mountain Giant.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Hammerhands
File Author
Is anyone going to comment? Does it work at least?
mgs15 as time goes by, astrological design (green) updates me of the kills. is it the kills of the greeks alone, or is it kills of both the greeks and the atlanteans? i just want to make sure.

btw i just tested this multiplayer scn as single player. no player controls the atlanteans and their units are just standing. i have not yet played long enough to know if the triggers work. i'll try to update you if i happen to play this for long and find out something.
Hammerhands
File Author
It counts only the Greek kills. Not to understate the importance of the Atlanteans, however, it puts them in a purely support role. And it was designed for two human players.
Thing is, I can't test with two human players.

BSU_DoLhades BSU_DOLHADES TO THE RESCUE!

XD

ill do it for ya, ill look at the triggers and tell you if any are faulty online

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:619
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:199.66 KB
Added:07/28/10