New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Old Heroes

Author File Description
Hammerhands
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Updated on Monday, September 20, 2010.

I don't remember what gave me the idea for this story, but I recall trying to make it continuously narrated. As some movies are. I tried to add a few points here and there to try to keep it interested.

I can say... however... that it's a long game, as you travel from point to point.

Anyway... you start as Heather (named for a good friend of mine), you're in the habit of nightly walks in the woods and one night you come across an old man sitting by a fire. He then tells you of his adventures as a young hero.

From there you take over as the hero and play out the adventure. But I swear to you now... it was not meant to be a Clash of the Titans story. It just kinda went there on it's own.

Anyway... I'll stop slowing you down and let you try out the game, please feel free to comment or rate the file. I may modify it to erase bugs as I've done with some of the other files.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Nick The Hun
(id: Nick_The_Hunn)
It doesn't go any further when i find the Oracle's Eye.
Hammerhands
File Author
Weird. You're supposed to select it and then take it to the oracles. Nothing happened?

I'll check it out, see what's wrong and then update the file.
Hammerhands
File Author
Any word on whether it works now?
CharlieDog It worked for me and was a really good scenario, though the end was a bit of an anti climax... I'll review if I have the time.
Hammerhands
File Author
Thanks, man.
It was somewhat anti-climatic... but it was a story being told, rather than a story being played.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:628
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:534.00 KB
Added:09/17/10