New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Ghost in the machine

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Ghost in the machine

Author File Description
Yeebaagooon
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans

In this scenario you will have to sneak your way around 9 cunningly designed levels without being detected by guards to murder King Meyer in the name of evil. You will be timed, and the quicker times will earn you evil relics of increasing value.
This scenario is very re-playable and whilst being on the difficult side - practice makes perfect :). When you get really good, you could even appear on the online scoreboard (see below for more info).
Here are the times for each level including descriptions:

Level 1
A nice introductory level with nothing complicated. Just make your way to the extraction point without being seen by the guards.
Bronze relic time:
47 seconds
Silver relic time:
31 seconds
Gold relic time:
24 seconds
Platinum relic time:
21.78 seconds
Level 2
The new features start coming. Now you'll have to find a key to open the gate. Behind this gate, lies the extraction point.
Bronze relic time:
80 seconds
Silver relic time:
61 seconds
Gold relic time:
49 seconds
Platinum relic time:
47.14 seconds
Level 3
The levels move from easy now. The introduction of cloud paths means you could have to double back and cross secret paths that you can now open up. All cloud paths will be revealed to you when you open them by revealers.
Bronze relic time:
120 seconds
Silver relic time:
100 seconds
Gold relic time:
87 seconds
Platinum relic time:
80.33 seconds
Level 4
Your evil distraction skills will come in handy here.
Bronze relic time:
75 seconds
Silver relic time:
60 seconds
Gold relic time:
52 seconds
Platinum relic time:
49.06 seconds
Level 5
This is the first staged level, where you can choose what order you complete tasks in. You'll have three gates to open and you are aided by the Evil Cruiserâ„¢.
Bronze relic time:
150 seconds
Silver relic time:
80 seconds
Gold relic time:
60 seconds
Platinum relic time:
50.21 seconds
Level 6
The most guards in any level you'll encounter as we return to linear style to make for the impatient player's worst nightmare. Not sure why the King has a marathon room...
Bronze relic time:
150 seconds
Silver relic time:
130 seconds
Gold relic time:
121.20 seconds
Platinum relic time:
111.32 seconds
Level 7
Complexity increases as you can now teleport within levels.
Bronze relic time:
89 seconds
Silver relic time:
74 seconds
Gold relic time:
64.64 seconds
Platinum relic time:
57.97 seconds
Level 8
Behold, the stealth guards! You won't see them at all until it's too late and they find you. The only way you can detect them is by lighting up the shrine of evil.
Bronze relic time:
140 seconds
Silver relic time:
125 seconds
Gold relic time:
115 seconds
Platinum relic time:
109.73 seconds
Level 9
The Godfather. A massive mayhem filled level with loads of new contraptions and cunning pathways designed to make sure you never reach the royal balcony.
Bronze relic time:
699.99 seconds
Silver relic time:
630.92 seconds
Gold relic time:
570.89 seconds
Platinum relic time:
???
PLEASE read the read-me before playing the scenario, otherwise you will feel stupid when you come here to complain and find your answer in the readme...
Scenario version 1.00.

The online scoreboard:
Is currently offline, lol. Please check back here for the link (I am told it should be up by the end of the week) or look out for it in my sig on the forums. Why not use this time to get really good so you explode on to the scoreboard ;p?

Special thanks to my playtesters!
Lewonas
Guard Of Olympus
Kai Hirogashi
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Yeebaagooon
Staff
File Author
lolz first download
BSU_DoLhades lolz second download :P:P
Sebastian_tr omg finally!
Izello Waaa 30th download :)
Marauder1221 Another genius creation from the Yeebaagooon himself.
Kai Hirogashi This game is a very fun and challenging game to play i extremely recommend downloading!! XD

I think ill rate later though when i get some time.
Zenophobia omg this looks awesome
Glen654 I'm kind of dissapointed with this... It takes like 3 min. to load the scenario for me and if i make on small error i have to reload the whole thing... It seems like a good scenario, but maybe having your player respawn instead of having to reload the game? That would make the apeal A LOT higher for me. If this change was made, noobs could also play and enjoy the game, not just amazing people...
Yeebaagooon
Staff
File Author
You can skip the cinematic by pressing spacebar.
You've made a good point though, if I have time I should consider adding a feature where you can choose to play 'sight = death' or 'sight = flash then carry on' and it cancels your relics.

You could play about with the triggers to disable the detection in the mean time.

Yeebaagooon
Staff
File Author
UPDATED FILE:
.zip now contains practise scenario where you flash if you are detected if you want to try out some of the levels or just see the scenario through.

Still no word on the scoreboard :(.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0