Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Aom Greeks Redisigned Mod Epic Version 2.0 Updated Online instruction inside!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Aom Greeks Redisigned Mod Epic Version 2.0 Updated Online instruction inside!

Author File Description
Twi5t3dM3rcy
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
Age Of Mythology Greek Epic Texture Mod
===============================================
Norse Remodeled PLEASE COMMENT WORK IN PROGRESS FORUMN PAGE HERE

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=19&tn=28948&st=recent&f=19,28948,0,20

To use this mod online you will not get the dynamic hoptile hypaspit ect units in game cause they cause eso eror.
#1 To use online make a new folder in you aom directory name it whatever you want.
#2 Download the Mod and install it into the new folder you made in your aom directory
#3 go into that folder after installing the mod their
#4 Go into the Textures folder inside that folder
#5 copy the files with Building G, Naval g, Special g, Hero g, Scenario T Troy, siege g, Titan G, Villager G, and World g everything except infantry basically
#6 then copy the folders inside the texture folder called ui and terrains
#7 Go into the anim folder and copy the world a farm anim
#8 then copy the startup folder and scenario folder and your done!

make sure you copied it right and everything should work online great!
If you dont play online or you intend to rate completey please just install my mod into your aom directory it is not online compatble unless you do the steps above.uninstalls INCLUDED!
Version 2.0 with all textures
completed This Christmas Week!!!Merry Christmas
GO TO MY SITE TO SEE THE NEW! 2.0 PICS
Important: For Aom Vanilla user now all units show and u have a menu to choose from either Aom The Titan or Aom Vanilla (Aom Original)!!!!
ESO Compatible!!!( Works Online )
WEBSITE WITH PICTURES!!!
http://www.wix.com/twi5t3dm3rcy/age-of-mythology-greek-mod
Please delete all Greek textures and additions because they will tamper my Mod

Back with yet another Aom culture redesign changing 98% of all the Greek men units buildings ect... just download and enjoy Uninstall should Be included. Do Not install mods witch change Greek units unless you uninstall this mod then reinstall it whenever or other mods due to overwriting the files will make the game have errors or make it Eso Error.
Do Not Distribute This Damn Mod As Your Own I Will Hunt You Down! Just kidding maybe not ;)
Credits will be inside your aom folder under Helpful mods people made.
InFamous Studio Designs
Twi5t3dM3rcy Aka InFamous-Glitch
Rate Favorite And Comment Plz =//====Thankyou====//=
InFamous Studio Designs
Modder of the Epic Aom Greeks Redisigned
Modder of the Epic Aom Egyptian Mod Re-texture
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
herocortez OMG!!! I've been waiting for this! thank you!
Twi5t3dM3rcy
File Author
InFo UpDates Ect!!!
=============================================
Yo Whats Up guys i wanted to get the first comment to post up new info on the mod but ^^^ haha but in this comment you will get all new updates on the mod keep checking in
==============================================
THe New Version 2. is just amazing it will cover all the units 99% giving hypaspit new look all naval ships All Myth Uinits The myth units look amazing to be honest they really are great makes you want more of them wen playing

[Edited on 12/28/10 @ 02:17 AM]

Glen654 Since i got this mod, i cant play a single match online without a getting and out of sync error. I want you to update it with an uninstall file, ok? I need this so i can play online again.
Twi5t3dM3rcy
File Author
if u had any contridicting mods tht would be greek based maybe like a anim file it will make a eso error so try unistalling going into your aom directory and deleting any other greek files in the models, anim textures ect like the so many greek textures for the units plz try this then tell me thank you also delete the cyclops anim should be that im sorry for the trouble a uninstall is in the aom directory thank you
Glen654 Yeah, the only other mod i had was Nottud's Editor Superpack, and i was also dissapointed to see that the awesome tile texture shown in the images and on your website was not included. I already reinstalled AoM TT, but thanks anyway.
Glen654 They were alright, it mostly seemed like everything was made a lot darker... And i was dissapointed to see that i couldnt change back my background on the main menu, although i have to say it did more realistic. And i did really like the troy walls/gate.
Glen654 No, its not that the textures were the same or just darkened, but the textures themselves were a lot darker, and it specifically said 2.0 when i dled
postfossil OK, I will try a longer review, but my english is not so good...
I play this game for many years and this mod works perfect with the egyptian mod, also from Twi5tedM3rcy and the Hive Spider mod.
Yes, all is a little bit darker than before, but it looks great and runs perfect. The only thing is, that my german language was gone, after installing this mod, but after copy and paste the original xpacklanguage.dll in the folder, everything was good.
So, I hope this review was long enough..., if not, please delete, but for me this is a perfect 5.0 !!!!!
All the best from germany

[Edited on 01/03/11 @ 02:02 PM]

Glen654 That will get deleted, you know you have to actually fill out a structure on reviews right?
postfossil
Rating
Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
Here is my official rating !
You can read my longer review above.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username: