Download File Post Review Post Comment

AOM and AOT ultimate modpack

Author File Description
xentelian
File Details
Version: Both
aom...xls and titans...xls are excel spreadsheets with some nice info
aomed.exe is an editor for modding made by Ykkrosh;
allows you to extract .bar files as well as convert .xml, .xmb, .ddt and .bmp files.
aomrecordedrenamer is a program to rename your recorded games automatically to something
a little more inutitive
data.bar and data2.bar - Both of these contain fixes for
techtree costs and multiplayer chat for mythology and titans respectively.
Just replace your versions of these files in the ..\age of mythology\data subfolder.
(Remove faketechtreecosts.xm* and uimpsetupfinal.xm* files if they are there
- the reason being is they are already compacted into the bar files above because
aom version is not compatible with aot version and vice versa) The source xml files
are here because once they are converted to .xmb that the game uses, they cannot be
converted back. I just wanted to keep the source files in this package if any future
changes had to be made.
enhanced tooltips shows more string information than the game came with (ie. instead of showing
ulfsark has more hitpoints, it tells you how much % more than initial amount) Instructions
are contained within.
enhanced user interface shows you more information on the main game display than the initial
interface, but takes up less space as well. Instructions are contained within.
upgrades modpack shows more variety in unit upgrades (ie. like bull minotaur looks different
than the initial unupgraded version) Even farms look different when upgraded. Instructions
are contained within.
user.con - extra useful commands which you can map to hotkeys.
Put in c:\program files\microsoft games\age of mythology\startup folder to use.
Keys or key combinations in your options - edit hotkeys menus may override any duplicates
in user.con so try to avoid conflicts. You may use windows notepad to make changes to
this file.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Twi5t3dM3rcy so this is a new enhanced ui [user interphace]with what else exactly does it replace any textures and does it use the same farm anim that i used mking them 3d screenshots plz email me
online compatable?

[Edited on 12/29/10 @ 01:41 AM]

NeinEleven In my opinion, trying to explain the different file types made me not want to DL this, seems like you don't have a clue what you're talking about, all you need to know pal, is the game uses XML for Data files and if your a real keener, change all your files to .bat format and run them/modify them in Command Prompt.

As far as the new modpack, you didn't explain it to me at all, I suggest you redo this whole thing entirely...
picktor :)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,896
Favorites: [Who?]5
Size:18.30 MB