Modpacks » Armoured Arcus Hero [First Texture mod]

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Armoured Arcus Hero [First Texture mod]

Author File Description
BSU_DoLhades
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is a texture mod to make the arcus hero look like he has armour, rather than the cotton he is usually armoured with, in the picture the top 4 units are normal Arcus, and underneath is the new textured Armoured Arcus!

Hope you like this! This is my first Texture mod!

~BSU_DoLhades

CREDITS:
This goes ENITRELY to TheAoMExpert, without him I would NOT know how to do this :) thanks buddy... check the post... I sent a free beer your way!

WHERE TO EXTRACT TO!:
You simply extract the folder to C:\\Computer\Program Files\Microsoft Games\AoM\Textures
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
Hey thanks man! The budweiser tastes great! Sorry if it was a little confusing at first. I always try to make my instructions as clear as possible. I hate it when someone is trying to explaing something and you can't even understand them. Again, thanks. It's just what I do. :)
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
lol

you make a good teacher... I will very likely use these to make new textures for my upcoming campaign 'A Forgotten End'

and about the anim and coding lessons... :P
hoodedwarbler12 I like it! Great first!
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
Thanks!

Could this be reviewed by someone please?

Im also working on a new murmillo texture, in a similar style to this one :P
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
Rating
should i review?

Rating: 4
Yeah well as far as the texture and shading goes it looks pretty natural. Doesn't look very painted at all. I like it because it makes the unit stand out more. And yeah for a first mod you did pretty well. At the moment some other texture replacements are out right now. You could take a look at those for inspiration/ideas/samples. Keep up the good work.

Additional Comments: Of course you don't always have to replace the texture. You can create a completely new unit. But first you need to know how to edit a texture in the first place. If you're looking for simple mods, ones that don't use extra models, keep on expirimenting with the current units.
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
thanks mate!

and you did say you would teach me how to add new units (CRUCIAL to my new campaign Im making :P)
Anstar10 No I'm da best teacher :D
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
well then you can teach me how to make new units work in game

my MSN isnt working so can you email me on Saturday plz?

then i can determine :P
Twi5t3dM3rcy
Rating
Rating: 5
(The shading is good textures are pretty damn good keep up the great work and keep modding the atlanteans cuz u got some potential! So for your first mod ill give you a 5! good work)

Additional Comments:
check out my other mods for textures and mods on my profile.
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
Thanks Twisted!

I will indeed be looking at your textures and ill be waiting for your norse textures

I myself have put texturing down for a while, I am working on anim at this time!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:810
Favorites: [Who?]3
Size:2.75 KB