Modpacks » Helios - Titan God of the Sun

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Helios - Titan God of the Sun

Author File Description
hoodedwarbler12
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
This modpack adds a Helios (God) unit to AOM:TT. Helios is the Titan god of the Sun. This is a chariot that has been made flying, had wheels removed, added flames, glows, effects, and turned gold. I also added mirror tower/petsuchos attack. It took all day!

Installation instructions are located in the Helios Readme.pdf file in the downloaded folder.

I hope you enjoy Helios!

UPDATE 1 (4/28/12):
Just a few proto edits. Attributes improved to be more godlike, now shows up as a titan on the minimap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
herocortez wow nice work dude but can you make me a unit please?
hoodedwarbler12
File Author
Sure! How do you want it to look?
herocortez i want it to be goku from dragonball z, im a big fan of dragonball z. i want him to have hand attack just like agamenon. and it special attack to fire a fire like fire giants that throws fire and the icon will be goku. im really sorry if im wasting your time and asking a question like this, i tried my best to make one mod but i always fail :/. and thank you
BSU_DoLhades AGGAEMEMNON BODY :O

gl with that, thats a hard one to mod!
hoodedwarbler12
File Author
Yeah, tons of anims to replace texture. I'll find a different base unit and add the same attack.
Wert107 Sorry to bother you,but you think you could make a unit for me too? Its partially for some of my maps
BSU_DoLhades I just learnt myself, havent posted any but I could do it for you :)

then Warbler will have to give it the name/history etc. I havent learnt that bit yet but I know the rest :P
hoodedwarbler12
File Author
@Wert07: I'd be glad to make a unit for you! Please descibe it.

@BSU_DoLhades: You can contact me about this at my very new website: http://aomwiki.net63.net/index.php/User_talk:Hoodedwarbler12
Wert107 The unit I had in mind was from a show I used to watch and now im making maps on it. The show was code lyoko and the unit was William(Evil) he wore dark grey suit with red marks on it and had a kicka** greatsword that he carried on his shoulders.youtube or google him for more info.Thanks to anyone who can make him
BSU_DoLhades lol

well you could have gone onto the wikia site and had an aom.wikia :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics