Choose Your Mutation V2

Author File Description
Glen654
File Details
Screenshot:
# of Players: 4 Humans, 3 Coms
Version: AoM: The Titans

Choose Your Mutation II

Fight your way through thousands of enemies to take back the empire, discover the evil plot of the Raiders' Leader, and mutate into hundreds of warriors! Choose Your Mutation II!

Features Include

• Over 6000 enemies to kill

• Over 200 Units to mutate into

• 10 Tiers of mutations

• Various puzzles to solve

• Exciting Boss battles

• To download: Unzip file into 'Scenario' in your AoM Directory

Players 1-4 are humans, players 5-7 are coms, teams set in game, so don't worry about them.

*Update* Enemy Units more balanced.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
    AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
    That AoM Guy
    (id: aom expert)
    hahaha you finally finished it! I've been wondering about this ever since I downloaded it from you. It seemed pretty fun. I'll be sure to download, play, and rate. :)
    Glen654
    File Author
    haha thanks! this game took forever to make!
    Lewonas I tried hosting this today, but there are out of synch errors right after the start.
    That AoM Guy
    @Glen
    Watch out for 'Unit Work' and 'Chat Contains'. And remember no teleporting online.

[Edited on 03/28/11 @ 09:29 PM]

Glen654
    File Author
    @Lewonas: The OoS must have been coincidence, i have testing this map online a couple hundred times with only 4-5 OoS

@Expert: Dont worry, i never used unit work, and for teleporting i used the roc/garrison technique, it is all ESO compatible
    mgs15 What happened when the custscene appeared?--- A servant of Kronos appeared telling the player he could not stop him. After that, I can't control my units again... When I loaded a saved game before the cutscene, there are times I can control my main unit and the camera angle is like on a cinematic mode.(but the game is not...) Is this a bug?

By the way I can't play online that's why I play this alone, and I found this game fun.

[Edited on 03/29/11 @ 10:21 AM]

Lewonas Glen, you were right about the OoS.

I have found a major bug. The Living Poseidon Statue mutation is bugged. You transform into a statue of poseidon instead of the living poseidon statue (protounit = Titan Bad, not Statue of Poseidon).

When you playtest your scenario, test everything!

[Edited on 03/29/11 @ 04:16 PM]

That AoM Guy
    ha thats funny :) end of game right there

[Edited on 03/30/11 @ 04:39 PM]

Glen654
    File Author
    Yeah... Even though this game has been over-tested, it has not. Its a very hard game to test all the mutations, for all the players. And to be honest, I've never had enough time to get beyond the first portals :(

Ill fix the errors and re-upload when i have some time, thanks for the feedback though!
    Frozenepic And, in the part where you put the 8 relics, near the flags that show the numbers, the jail walls, remove it and put cliffs or something, cause you can accidently drop a relic to the other side, or atleast make a path into the walls incase that happens, or...

You can make a Emergency option that the host can acivate the gives the host Ss's bolts spc's ect. incase there stuck... ;)

BTW, If you dont mind, ( Im reminding you this because probably i will make this popular on ESO ), i replaced the transformations in Tier 9, from Poseidon Statues to Titan Bad, and the Base Stats too. ;)

[Edited on 04/02/11 @ 10:36 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
    Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
    Forgot password?
    Rating
    Breakdown
    Playability4.0