New Files

Modpacks » Anim mod pack 1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Anim mod pack 1

Author File Description
BSU_DoLhades
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Here are 10 Anim mods I have made over the past few months and here is a list of what they do: (The mod has a self-extracting archive)

1: Arcus (Hero) this adds a greek shield large (The hoplite one) to its arm, makes it look a bit more professional and makes it look like it gets the good gear ;)
2: Camelry adds a light lance to the unit and a bigger, Egyptian Shield, really gives it that desert warrior feeling!
3: Cataphract gains a heavy lance, to seperate it from the unusually similar unit, Achilles! (This therefore means you can use the same unit and it will be distinguishable!)
4: Hetaroi gains a Pole axe which it uses to help destroy its buildings, Pole axes are much better than Swords at taking down buildings!
5: The Hippikon gains a Hoplite head at Champion level, making it seperate from the crowd!
6: Hypaspist (NON-ESO COMPATIBLE) changes textures to the Hoplite, gives it two swords and a shield, and now the NDA is over for AoEO, I can tell you this is extremely similar to the one in AoEO!
7: Contarius (Hero) Same as Kataphraktoi mod
8: Contarius Same as Kataphraktoi mod
9: Myrmidon is a better alternative to the Hypaspist mod, it also has 2 swords!
10: With a little experimenting this Toxotes has been born! It utilises the tech-logic anim system to allow it to change bow when Enyos Bow of Horror is researched!

CREDITS:
TheAoMExpert: For teaching me how to do this
PoseidonStudios: For making the guide on the self extracting archive!

Kataphraktoi mod
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
awesome
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
Just noticed something

the Myrmidon in this mod pack is pretty much the same as yours, Im gonna make a few changes and then send it back ;)
That AoM Guy
Are you gonna use the weapon shiething thing?
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
???? what O.O
That AoM Guy
where they take out their swords only if they need them
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
could try it ;P
hoodedwarbler12 My virus software calls this file a "dangerous virus." I can't install it. That's never happened before. Help?
hoodedwarbler12 Allowed it anyway lol. No virus yet!
BSU_DoLhades
File Author
Sorry

just noticed this

My anti-virus software cant find anything

nor can my other anti-virus software :P
That AoM Guy
Rating
Rating: 3
Haha I love this!!! It makes the units look way more bada**. The only one where it's hard to tell the difference is the arcus hero. I really like the hypaspist with two swords. I gave you a 3 for this because after all, it is just an anim mod. You also forgot to add the sword attachment to the myrmidon when he's walking, and some of these aren't eso compatible. So looking at these factors, I think a 3 is fair. The Hetaroi is also cool. The axe is a nice touch.

*Don't forget people you need high graphics for this.

Additional Comments: I see alot of creativity here. You did an awesome job.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:868
Favorites: [Who?]0