Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » "Age of Mythology: The Movie" Cinematic Design Contest Winner

Download File Post Review Post Comment

"Age of Mythology: The Movie" Cinematic Design Contest Winner

Author File Description
Mythos_Ruler This is the WINNER of the Mythos Clan (www.mythosclan.net) "Age of Mythology: The Movie" Cinematic Design Contest --- the first ever! The designer is Baraon Lopi.

Unzip the contents of the file to your AOM directory. There will be a folder called "Lopi's Battle of Marathon." Open that folder and view the Readme.txt file. It will explain the rest of the installation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Peredhil
Rating
Rating: 5
This cinematic is absolutely amazing! The voices are sometimes different volumes but the orchestral soundtrack is stirring. Actions and camera angles are perfect, as is the story itself. It is sometimes a bit jerky on slower computers, but still watchable if you have patience :).

Additional Comments:
This will take a while to download but it is worth it if anything is.
Force of Light
Rating
I've never seen such crisp camera actions besides real actors in real war movies. This cinematic actually had a PLOT which most lack. You are a natural.

Additional Comments: Your cinematic was superior. It deserves an acadamy award. Were the accents on the voices intentional? and who was the cinematic in memory of again? who was he/she?

[Edited on 01/09/04 @ 02:05 AM]

SoD_Bich Ok its weird because because it said The enemy is coming so quickly then nothing happens
Baron_Lopi thank you for your comments and ratings ;). the accents on the voices were intentional on some, on some they weren't. the voice acting SUCKS..., but hey , it wasn't made by english-speakers
the cinematic was dedicated in the memory of Marc-Vivien Foe, a cameroonian football player who died on the pitch. it just rips me apart when a footballer dies under the eyes of everyone. Miklos Feher is the newest martir . :'(

[Edited on 02/14/04 @ 06:55 AM]

Mythos_Ruler
File Author
I think the accents in the voice acting was the best part, actually! It made the cinematic feel "authentic." Great stuff.
Celer really nice story Wierd voices. Long time to download and really quite lags
enroj
Rating
(Never saw something like this, even Microsoft can learn from it)

Additional Comments:
This is in one word great, i really have nothign bad to say about it. and i am terrible sorry for your friend, 28 is a way to young age to die for someone. goodluck on your next movie, i cant wait to see it!
enroj
Baron_Lopi well my next movie will be out soon ( a month or so) and i truly hope that it will be better than this one ;)
Gandalf_the_Bat Was that the Morrowind theme at the end by any chance? ;-)
Baron_Lopi quote:
Was that the Morrowind theme at the end by any chance? ;-)

yes it was :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,175