Please login or register

AoW1 General Discussion & Strategies
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Hall of Heroes (HELP!)
posted 08-22-05 06:13 PM EDT (US)   
I'm on the Hall of Heroes scenario in the campaign, and I can't find the blasted city! Where is it?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but the HoH help threads seemed to be more about fighting off the enemies than actually finding the Hall.

Replies:
posted 08-23-05 03:03 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Well technically it's actually on the third level at 75:35, but, to get there you need to go through a teleport at 55:10 on the second level. You can get to that either by going up from the third level, or down from a cave in the far North of the surface and then down a long tunnel.

Be aware though that it's a one-way trip; once you go you can't get the Heroes back out to help you on this map, nor will be able to afford to take all three to the next map. In fact, one of them - the legendary Bormac - shows up as an enemy leader in a scenario a bit futher along in the parallel Cult campaign so story-wise it's obvious he's not intended to be with you.

Also, whichever route you use takes you past two sets of what are parhaps the nastiest enemies in the whole campaign. Many leaders have met an unexpectedly sudden death there.

Now then, all of that said, there is a way of getting them and using them quite early in this scenario, but I'll let you figure out how that bit of magic works on your own.

posted 08-23-05 11:30 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Thanks, ChowGuy. I'd been wandering around the map for seventy-odd turns looking for it.
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 General Discussion & Strategies » Hall of Heroes (HELP!)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames