You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2 Gameplay Help & Strategies
Moderated by ChowGuy, Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Water 3 Secret Area (spoiler?)
posted 08-02-02 09:51 PM EDT (US)   
Does anyone know how to get into the secret treasure area on Water 3? In the NW corner of the underground map there is a cave complex full of gold and items... but I can't figure out how to get into it. There's a teleporter there, but how do you activate it? There's a sign on the island to the NW that says "rebuild our view and we'll show you our treasure" or such. I rebuilt the tower but still can't get to the treasure.

I thought of using Goblin beetles to dig a tunnel, but it's rock, not dirt.

Any ideas?

Replies:
posted 08-02-02 11:38 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Send a unit or units into the new tower. That will activate the teleporter.
posted 08-03-02 07:44 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
Hehe, some of the more obscure events in the game were my handiwork, including this one. I don't have the patience to craft a beautiful landscape with balanced armies and whatnot, but I have the sadistic mind to make up some pretty mean events... Most of the ones I did for aow2 were toned down somewhat, because my original ideas would rarely be completed.

Josh Farley
Programmer
Triumph Studios
posted 08-03-02 04:31 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
good to know that, right know i completed water 2, but started life 1 instead going on water 3

but, i will soon come back and claim this treasure HEHE!

so far i must say, the treasures in water2 are pretty good though

posted 08-08-02 00:01 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
Hey Josh! I love that one a lot. Please make more scenarios with such funny stuff, in next patch.
posted 09-06-02 07:16 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Need help.. : ) New to this forum. I've become quite addicted to AOWII .. my family thinks I am nuts. Oh well!

I got into the cave, but now I can't get anyone else in there. Also my hero I met there has water walking capability, but can't walk across the water ??????

Do I have to raze the tower and rebuild it? Or do I have to go back in time before I built it and take more heroes over there to be able to get the other eye???

Help please .. I'm stuck and frustrated.

Clare

THANKS!!!

posted 09-09-02 04:02 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
Yup... you have to raze it and then rebuild it. Can't remember exactly how I did it, though.

But I think what I had to do was sending in a full 8 stack, one of them of course is the pioneer to rebuild it. Then at the start of next turn, my party got teleported underground.

I think I had to this because if I move in my units after it was rebuilt, then it doesn't work. But then again, maybe it's just a bug and it should have work.

posted 09-09-02 06:47 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Well crossing water shouldn't be a problem for Jam since he is serving a water wizard I don't think he has it as an inherent ability but I could be wrong about that.
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2 Gameplay Help & Strategies » Water 3 Secret Area (spoiler?)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames