Topic Subject: MC - Scoreboard and Rules 2004
posted 01-02-04 05:32 PM EDT (US)   

Age of Wonders Monthly Challenge

AoW1 Monthly challenge Rules

AoW1 Current standings

[This message has been edited by Magog (edited 01-17-2004 @ 11:38 AM).]

Replies:
posted 04-05-04 07:40 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
Congrats to Sprout for winning the first quarter! He gets a well deserved gold medal.

Enginerd and Lord Lurifax both get a silver medal, since they both had the same final score AND the same score on the quest map (what are the odds of that?!?).

Great job everyone!

posted 07-02-04 07:13 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
Sprout won the second quarter as well, with Enginerd right behind on 2nd. Feyd Rautha managed to get the bronze medal!

Well done guys, and good luck in Q3!

posted 09-30-04 06:55 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
Ok, Q3 is over and the scoreboard is updated!

Enginerd gets the gold, Lurifax the Silver and Unicorn the bronze. Since Sprout didn't participate at all this period, Enginerd now has a shot at becoming 2004 champion!

Good luck in Q4 all!

posted 01-13-05 01:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
After one year, the battle is over...

Congratulations to Enginerd who is the 2004 Monthly Challenge champion!!

It was close between Sprout and Enginerd to the bitter end, but Enginerd came out victorious. Well played both of you! And to everyone who participated during the year, THANK YOU! It has been a lot of work, but still fun to run these competitions. I hope you guys had fun as well. And another big Thanks to everyone whos maps I've used, you mapmakers are the guys who keep this game alive.

Here are the final scores :

As stated earlier there wont be any MC's for 2005, mainly because of lack of interest. If anyone has any other ideas for competitions or similar, just e-mail me or make a post in the forums.

posted 01-13-05 04:06 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
Congratulations Enginerd! Well done!

I haven't had the time to participate, and therefore I haven't followed the MC's throughout the season, but I am sure that you all have had fun.

Itīs nice to be important, but itīs more important to be nice.
posted 01-13-05 10:04 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
Congratulations, enginerd! You're the one!

"The carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while... it'll always come back to you".
posted 01-14-05 04:09 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
Well done, Enginerd! Thanks for all your tips! I enjoyed the competitions, and thanks to all involved in organising them. Hopefully, Arctic Wolf's unofficial ones will prove a good substitute.
posted 01-15-05 12:51 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
Many thanks to all
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Competitions, Tournaments & Wizard's Ladder » MC - Scoreboard and Rules 2004
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames